GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
You're making me feel like I didn't draw out the process of car buying long enough.

I trolled for a day or two, was all set on the GTO then impulse bought the C5... done. Boring.

Yeah your Vette buy completely disregarded forum rules! You can't just go out and exercise decisional and financial autonomy like that breh. You have to get second guessed on each car for at least 3 days, advised how your money could have been spent on at least 5 far superior vehicles, and preferably being mocked for overspending when even a small child could have negotiated a massive discount, "even on the wrong car, loser."

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Hopefully! The brahs of GolfMk6 like nothing better than back seat driving endless vehicle transactions. When someone actually BUYS a car, shit gets boring real fast unless Plac. Your thread probably averaged 8 pages a day at the height of Corvette fever. Now look at it. Dusty.

Fortunately, I plan on having no less than FOUR vehicle transactions planned during 2015, so I will be exposing myself to keyboard warriors almost all year.

Good thing I buy cars to enjoy for myself rather than for forum fodder to make your day go by faster.

You're making me feel like I didn't draw out the process of car buying long enough.

I trolled for a day or two, was all set on the GTO then impulse bought the C5... done. Boring.

I sometimes wish I had drawn out my C5 purchase a bit more, but I found my ideal car at the right price, and I love it, so whatever. You made an excellent choice going C5 over GTO, doe.

PetrolHead

Yeah your Vette buy completely disregarded forum rules! You can't just go out and exercise decisional and financial autonomy like that breh. You have to get second guessed on each car for at least 3 days, advised how your money could have been spent on at least 5 far superior vehicles, and preferably being mocked for overspending when even a small child could have negotiated a massive discount, "even on the wrong car, loser."

:laugh:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Good thing I buy cars to enjoy for myself rather than for forum fodder to make your day go by faster.

Wait? You don't make financial transactions to impress people on the internet whom you'll never meet?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

:clap:

I sometimes wish I had drawn out my C5 purchase a bit more, but I found my ideal car at the right price, and I love it, so whatever. You made an excellent choice going C5 over GTO, doe.

Indeed. I have felt no regret. Impulse buys can be a good thing.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

Seriously. If you would have been more patient 30 forum members could have told you that the 50th Ann Ed. Gold Ramz are "the ugliest Corvette wheel in history" and that their cousin just bought a 2003 Z06 with 40K miles on it for $3K less than you paid. Fool.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Seriously. If you would have been more patient 30 forum members could have told you that the 50th Ann Ed. Gold Ramz are "the ugliest Corvette wheel in history" and that their cousin just bought a 2003 Z06 with 40K miles on it for $3K less than you paid. Fool.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
"For sale by broker"

I expect minimal negotiating on this one. Max will find something wrong with it or the price too high.

This car is still under 30k miles and is a full 8 k less than the 7k mile example I looked at prior.

It also has superior wheels/color combo. I am much more keen to buy this than the other car.

His name is Amir doe... that's suspicious... :laugh: He also asked for my email... even though I sent him a note from my email...

Not looking so good anymore :(

PetrolHead

This car is still under 30k miles and is a full 8 k less than the 7k mile example I looked at prior.

It also has superior wheels/color combo. I am much more keen to buy this than the other car.

His name is Amir doe... that's suspicious... :laugh: He also asked for my email... even though I sent him a note from my email...

Not looking so good anymore :(
Sounds like it could be a scam.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
As ironic as it sounds... "too cheap to be good" may apply here... I am very sceptical... the price is pretty damn low esp for my area.

There was another 06 car that was listed for 34,500 with 37k miles... it sold in 2 weeks...
The 06 with 7k miles was listed at 37k and has sold in 2 weeks as well.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
As ironic as it sounds... "too cheap to be good" may apply here... I am very sceptical... the price is pretty damn low esp for my area.

There was another 06 car that was listed for 34,500 with 37k miles... it sold in 2 weeks...
The 06 with 7k miles was listed at 37k and has sold in 2 weeks as well.

He's being deported. This is your moment.