GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Phur

Autocross Champion
I did this...

It was one of the most beautiful and amazing experiences of my life. After the concert we were stuck in the parking garage. We had decided just to wait out the traffic until a 2dr CW mk6 golf r came around... (thanks if you frequent here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
We stopped by Big Bone Lick State Park on the way there to see some bison. We saw a sign that I've never seen before...

[emoji848] ummm... what?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Lol 19 mph this makes zero sense because they wouldn't even manufacture this at a large scale. Someone who oversees this is a big troll lol

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
It's big on pharmaceutical job sites and places where safety is enforced on a larger scale than most places. It's so you think about it more and take pictures of it and make yourself learn that yes the speed limit is important and should be slow. Lol

ahard48

Ready to race!
^^^^ That is going to look nice! Would love to get my CW bumper shaved.

In other news, noticed my coolant low when I cleaned my intake filter. Popped the hood today and its already at the "min" line... scheduled an appointment for Wednesday for water pump recall.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's big on pharmaceutical job sites and places where safety is enforced on a larger scale than most places. It's so you think about it more and take pictures of it and make yourself learn that yes the speed limit is important and should be slow. Lol

can conform this; my company has speed cameras on cite and the security desk rats you out to the safety group for going over 10mph on site.

Phur

Autocross Champion
As if the name of the place, Big Bone Lick, weren't enough, it's on Beaver Rd. [emoji106][emoji23]

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
As if the name of the place, Big Bone Lick, weren't enough, it's on Beaver Rd. [emoji106][emoji23]

lol beat me to it... The 19mph is funny but the bigger troll here is the person who named the park Big Bone Lick