GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Probably somewhere between 16-18k of parts/work on this car. Minding that I got it with a lot of major parts already on it. I've probably out at least 10 in with no labor and bs. Shit :lol:

No I didn't get any Audi? Lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Work in progress... The shift surround is NOT an easy piece to wrap for those interested. So many unavoidable wrinkles if you attempt to do it on one piece so figured i would try this perforated red leather to try and match the shift knob :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
All done I think! Again not easy, it's not perfect but overall turned out to a point where I have some satisfaction haha.

Next week may finally start the door cards/CF trim/red laser-wire install!

Tomorrow = hopefully fluidampr, dial in the meth on 100octane, and if logger agrees, toss in a few gallons of e85!

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i mean this in a polite way but your interior reminds me very much so of the newest type R interior. sick build, would love to see it in person

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i mean this in a polite way but your interior reminds me very much so of the newest type R interior. sick build, would love to see it in person

Don't mind, I love that car haha. I'll admit I got some boy racer going on here lol. I'm thinking.. I got a lot of red going on now... Love it/hate it not sure

Thanks all!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
In4details on E85. Want to try lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping it goes well since I have meth. Full e85 definitely requires a pumpor injector upgrade or both. E30 can probably be supported on a 93 tune. So hoping that with meth providing additional feeling I'll see zero timing pull, zero KR, and low it's! E85 also has smooth out idle, smoother drive and reportedly you don't suffer as low of economy with it. So yes very excited and I will certainly be posting up our findings!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Anyone have a guess what this is gonna be for? :)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Times up, binnacle pillow.

Subpar quality for first attempt but I like the concept. Too many wrinkles where it wraps underneath and it's tricky to get anything to adhere to the dash.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
How is that alcantara steering wheel wrap holding up? I'm debating on wrapping mine. I just dont want it to start looking like shit fast considering it takes a while to stitch it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So far so good! Keep your hands clean. I only got a few thousand miles on it tops though. It's a weekend car.

I'm actually probably going to swap it to a leather wrap instead; I love the look of alacantara but hate the feel.