GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Multiple faults

Hawkthorn

Hey everyone. First time poster here and I got a few faults that have been bothering me.

P0101
P0299

And for ABS

I tried taking it to the dealership and 2 hours later they told me they don’t know what’s wrong with it. They recommend me replacing the MAF Sensor but they’re not sure that will work and I don’t want to waste money on a maybe.

The mods I have on my car is an Stage 2 ECU tune from APR, an APR stage 1 & 2 cold air intake and a billy boat exhaust. These were all done a couple years ago between 2015 and 2016. Anyone have similar issues that can help me out? I got an emissions test I gotta do by August and it’s been failing.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Hey everyone. First time poster here and I got a few faults that have been bothering me.

P0101
P0299

And for ABS

I tried taking it to the dealership and 2 hours later they told me they don’t know what’s wrong with it. They recommend me replacing the MAF Sensor but they’re not sure that will work and I don’t want to waste money on a maybe.

The mods I have on my car is an Stage 2 ECU tune from APR, an APR stage 1 & 2 cold air intake and a billy boat exhaust. These were all done a couple years ago between 2015 and 2016. Anyone have similar issues that can help me out? I got an emissions test I gotta do by August and it’s been failing.

Have you checked for any boost leaks?

Hawkthorn

So do you think I should go back to where I got my tune to he it checked out?

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
So do you think I should go back to where I got my tune to he it checked out?

No, if the 01314 code was a hangover of the tune all it would need is the code clearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk