GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I just think they’re over rated and over hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can agree with that. They were rated on past accomplishments which were indeed epic, but were from over a decade ago. It’s a different league now. The big 3-4 teams is now the big 6-8. We’ll see. Always lots of hope in August. Lol usually fizzles out by Christmas.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
argentina, brasil, germany

im taking the underdog on this one, what a weird world cup.

USA and Italy didnt even make it in, i felt pretty bad for Messi

Messi is an excellent player, but he doesn’t have the killer ego to lift that team to World Cup contention. He’s not a leader. He’s quiet and reserved. Argentina don’t really have that great of a supporting cast either. They don’t have the capability to play the Barca way. Lots of possession, intricate, accurate passing. Messi needs that to flourish. He can 1 on 1 people, but you need to get him the ball upfront.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Because they buy their top talent like the Yankees used to

Not anymore. Abromovic really tightened up the purse strings. It’s a shot show at that club right now. I think they just hired a new manager to replace the one that just won them the league a year prior lol.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Not anymore. Abromovic really tightened up the purse strings. It’s a shot show at that club right now. I think they just hired a new manager to replace the one that just won them the league a year prior lol.

This is true. No new Eden Hazard type players every year anymore lmao.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Messi is an excellent player, but he doesn’t have the killer ego to lift that team to World Cup contention. He’s not a leader. He’s quiet and reserved. Argentina don’t really have that great of a supporting cast either. They don’t have the capability to play the Barca way. Lots of possession, intricate, accurate passing. Messi needs that to flourish. He can 1 on 1 people, but you need to get him the ball upfront.

Yeah he didnt have the team support to get him the ball. Whenever he got the ball he tried to drive to the goal like d rose back in his prime.

Dubya you hear that?

you guys hear that right?

i think thats the sound of neymar falling to the ground and rolling over 8 times before coming to stop. :lol:

That guy was so emotionally over the top he couldve been on day time soaps.
#DaysOfOurNeymars™

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yeah he didnt have the team support to get him the ball. Whenever he got the ball he tried to drive to the goal like d rose back in his prime.

Dubya you hear that?

you guys hear that right?

i think thats the sound of neymar falling to the ground and rolling over 8 times before coming to stop. :lol:

That guy was so emotionally over the top he couldve been on day time soaps.

I can’t stand the South American players. F’ing flopping all over the place.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Hazard might be out too. Now that Real Madrid has a boat load of cash to blow and needs top talent.

Wow. Be interesting to see Ronaldo the ball hog next to hazard the ball hog lmao. Every team has a spur of a couple years of money tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.