riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fog lights from theretrofitsource :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
Fog lights from theretrofitsource :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Damn....that looks really good ! I may have to spend some more cash now damnit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got my new rear valance in since my original one is melted near one of the tips. Gonna attempt to paint it gloss black along with my diffuser because the faded textured black sucks.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Received my car back after replacing my faulty front 02 sensor and installing a Fluidampr. Car runs great, and I feel like the engine is smoother at higher rpms for sure. Seems to have reduced some of the vibrations due to my BFI stage 2 mounts as well.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Broke it.....lmao. Took it for a 3rd gear WOT pull up to 6700 Rpms to send over to Alex at Stratified. Noticed after the pull going up a hill that I had less power...damn EPC light is on.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Those look very good. Did you put Lamin-x film on them? I'm too cheap to buy them. If I hit a squirrel I'll be replacing with those.

Yes I opted for the lamin-x option; never thought I'd do the yellow fogs but now I'm a fan, and whenever I sell them I can take it off for brand new lenses underneath :)

93serprise

Ready to race!
Broke it.....lmao. Took it for a 3rd gear WOT pull up to 6700 Rpms to send over to Alex at Stratified. Noticed after the pull going up a hill that I had less power...damn EPC light is on.

Crap...Code 0234...overboost....should I be super concerned?

EDIT: Ordered a new N75 valve....hopefully that is all that is wrong :(

Last edited:

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Crap...Code 0234...overboost....should I be super concerned?

EDIT: Ordered a new N75 valve....hopefully that is all that is wrong :(

you should cancel that n75 order. if your sending alex datalogs you must be doing a protune like i did and for me the first 3 iterations had the same overboost issue and finally alex fixed it by the 4th iteration. drove me insane, thought it was the n75, wastegate settings, mis-installation of my k04 and at the end of the day it was a tune issue.

93serprise

Ready to race!
you should cancel that n75 order. if your sending alex datalogs you must be doing a protune like i did and for me the first 3 iterations had the same overboost issue and finally alex fixed it by the 4th iteration. drove me insane, thought it was the n75, wastegate settings, mis-installation of my k04 and at the end of the day it was a tune issue.

Damn that is a relief :) I think I am going to replace the n75 anyway for piece of mind, but I really do appreciate that input. I though my KO4 vanes were jacked up or something, lol.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Cleaned the contact points on the kessey push to start. Been dealing with forcefully pushing this damn button to start the car for about a year. Works so good now takes the slightest amount of pressure to fire up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk