GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just ordered my license plate lights! Wish the interior lights were available.

Sorry for the delay, these are being manufactured as we speak.. We don't order bulk already made LED, we made our own Light temp that is between warm white and super bright white that causes that blue tint to make our LED which is a bright clean white with no blue or yellow tint... Our process cost more and is more time consuming but at the end it makes for a happier customer and a better product.

Thanks everyone for their patience and contacting me giving me their emails so I can notify you when they are back in stock.

the best way to keep updated is to
http://www.deautokey.com/mailing-list-sign-up

or liking us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No problem, we are very excited about the products we have coming in, in addition to our new footwells:

we have city lights, puddle lights, side view mirror lights, reverse, tail lights, brake lights coming in! They will match the interior LED lights perfectly.

Bretterson

Ready to race!
Thanks, let me know how everything goes!

More sets to arrive by the end of January!

Thank you

I only got one in so far. It's been frigid here, so I haven't been able to sit in the car long enough to finish.

I did one of the vanity lights. It's a little brighter than I anticipated, but I like the color, so I'm happy. It also took a bit more bending and maneuvering to get that one in. Nothing awful or crazy, but I thought it would just pop in like the old one came out. No big, I still like it overall.

Detroitquattro

Ok, we got some testing done with help from another forum member:

We are waiting on the white LED and only selling the blue and red, pictured below is the actual blue and red LED that were tested by a forum member here, they match the interior clusters perfectly!

Order here:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/14...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6

Hi deAutoKey! I'm interested in the red footwell lights on your site here: http://www.deautokey.com/product/2pc-8-led-mk5-mk6-footwell-set-in-blue-red-or-warm-white

So, are these the ones you are sayin people might be nervous about installing?

Or does your testing conclude that we good to go with this set?

palma

Ready to race!
we have city lights, puddle lights, side view mirror lights, reverse, tail lights, brake lights coming in! They will match the interior LED lights perfectly.

Really looking forward to the mirror turn signal lights and the reverse lights!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hi deAutoKey! I'm interested in the red footwell lights on your site here: http://www.deautokey.com/product/2pc-8-led-mk5-mk6-footwell-set-in-blue-red-or-warm-white

So, are these the ones you are sayin people might be nervous about installing?

Or does your testing conclude that we good to go with this set?

Hi, these work, the pics you see are of the actual 8 LED installed in an MK6... they are just a tight fit so people think they don't fit and are (and I understand) intimidated to "force" the LED into the housing, but it does fit and work.

I have sold many and people were all able to install them. The warning is so people understand that it takes some time and maneuvering to install it, from what I have learned and you can understand, people want an item and they want it to fit exactly and work exactly, with no fuss, this does that to an extent, but you will have some fuss. I'm not here to hide anything, this is what we found installing them, and what other people have found installing these lights, so we mention it before we sell these. Some people honestly do not care about the extra time it takes to install them as long as they do work, so that is for the lights are for :)

Thanks for the question

Fresh

Ready to race!
Thoughts

I recently purchased a custom created set from deAutoKey.
Since their set is specifically for a GTI and I have a GOLF 2.5L there is some differences.
Such as no footwells. Only two lights in the front Dome. So essentially 3 less LEDs. deAutoKey worked with me to get the lights I need. We had some bumps from beginning to now, but we are still working on resolving my purchase.

I found out that I could use the wedges that are for the domes on the license plate. So if you want to save some money, that is an option. Since I don't have the license plate specific LED that deAutoKey sells, I can't compare the brightness.

I recently got my windows tinted. 35% in the front and 20% in the back. When I open the door, deAutoKey's interior LED lights are so bright that the tint gets negated. I am starting to get a love/hate for them. The fact that they blind me when I look at them and people can easily see in, but now I can also easily see in my car when I am looking for stuff. The light in there just makes me to add more interior decorations.

I wish I could show you all the pictures, but the only camera I own is on my Gnex. And it is shit at night.

palma

Ready to race!
You didn't get an error bulb out light on the dash from using the led plate lights? I may have to try that now. Lol. I have a golf too, I just figured they wouldn't work so I didn't bother yet.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thoughts

I recently purchased a custom created set from deAutoKey.
Since their set is specifically for a GTI and I have a GOLF 2.5L there is some differences.
Such as no footwells. Only two lights in the front Dome. So essentially 3 less LEDs. deAutoKey worked with me to get the lights I need. We had some bumps from beginning to now, but we are still working on resolving my purchase.

I found out that I could use the wedges that are for the domes on the license plate. So if you want to save some money, that is an option. Since I don't have the license plate specific LED that deAutoKey sells, I can't compare the brightness.

I recently got my windows tinted. 35% in the front and 20% in the back. When I open the door, deAutoKey's interior LED lights are so bright that the tint gets negated. I am starting to get a love/hate for them. The fact that they blind me when I look at them and people can easily see in, but now I can also easily see in my car when I am looking for stuff. The light in there just makes me to add more interior decorations.

I wish I could show you all the pictures, but the only camera I own is on my Gnex. And it is shit at night.

I would like to know? If that is the case we will add it, but everyone says they have a light out, can you try them for a day and see if it works after the entire day?

Thank you

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Hi, end of January, there will be a big sale though for this long wait!

like us on FB to get dibs on the sale as it will only last for a short time:

www.facebook.com/deAutoKey

Just liked you guys on facebook..quick question are we able to mix match? i would like to do red footwells everything else the white leds.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
also just reading back through are you going to be offering a complete kit possibly with interiors,License plate, City, reverse the whole 9 in one package? just to make ordering a bit easier, Im waiting to order interiors because your prices are incredible compared to ecs where i was just about to order from.