GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Piss Mod MKVI

Dub_75

Ready to race!
So I deleted my rear wiper awhile ago & was wondering if there were any DIY "piss" mods (way's to shoot my rear washer fluid at them) for the mk6 GTI for those jerks who tail me at red light on hills :lol: :happyanim: :fighting0030:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Lol. I did that in high school in my Sentra.

So comedy. Much funny. Amaze.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Lol

Good times and memories

I did this on my 88' Cherokee, or rather it did it on its own by breaking on a trail, and I kept it broken cuz it brought me soo much joy:D

Tailgaterbegonemod

:23:

But I wouldn't do it on my mk6 :thumbdown:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
So I deleted my rear wiper awhile ago & was wondering if there were any DIY "piss" mods (way's to shoot my rear washer fluid at them) for the mk6 GTI for those jerks who tail me at red light on hills :lol: :happyanim: :fighting0030:

You're just asking to get your ass kicked.

Dub_75

Ready to race!
yep messing with people on the road is a no no, you will end up hurt, its only a matter of time

it's not like I'm gonna be doing this to every single person on the road :moon::burnrubber::barf::lol: ... i just wanted to know if anyone has done this to a mkvi..... plus without the rear wiper i hate having the fluid run down my hatch especially in the winter :mad0259:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
it's not like I'm gonna be doing this to every single person on the road :moon::burnrubber::barf::lol: ... i just wanted to know if anyone has done this to a mkvi..... plus without the rear wiper i hate having the fluid run down my hatch especially in the winter :mad0259:

when i disabled my rear wiper via vagcom, my drip drip went away as well

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I need to sell this car... some ivy league scholar owners are doing great things here lately.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Yeah, times have changed and I wouldn't do this now. I'm not an easily intimidated individual or one that looks like one you'd care to perturb, and I wouldn't dream of doing this in today's driving....."atmosphere"

Just recently I had a guy chase me down for using my windshield washer while driving in front of him.....I wasn't trying to aggravate this man, my windshield was truly dirty and this dude looses it:yikes:

Starts tailgating me, honking at me and flashing his lights, I'm not kidding

At one point he drove in a center turn lane to flip me off. We were in a downtown, city streets type area, people everywhere....

Remember I said I'm not easily intimidated....

This not so- gentleman, was driving a highly polished and brand new black BMW X5, I actually admired his rig as I parked in the middle of the road and walked back to his car. I asked him if he was following me, he yeled at me "YES MF'ER" as I looked around, exactly what I had hoped would happen occurred and everyone was staring....

He proceeds to scream at me that he was following me because I sprayed shit all over his BMW.....and starts to throw his door open and I caught And said he should stay in his car....

I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO RELAX, IT WAS WINDSHEILD WIPER FLUID, NOT POOP.

He got even more mad (and actually I screwed up by touching his rig) and told me to get my hands off his car :23:

At this point he flew out of his car and got in my face, leaving his car in gear.... Before he could realize I was reaching for my gun I told him (this was good to, I actually said this) you need to secure your vehicle....and he really did, my car was 4' in front of his

At this point he pretty much jumped back into his car and I followed him up to it and started to close the door, he still had no clue I was carrying a firearm. Once he figured out how to get his transmission in park he glared me in the eye but I didn't allow him to speak. I got really stern, I told him he threatened me, and at this point I let him know, also my child in the back seat:mad: and because of that threat I decided to stop in the middle of the street in front of everyone, and my hand was on my .45 auto, and I showed him the butt of the pistol un secured in its holster;)

You should see what happens to a mans rage when he sees his outcome in this fashion. Although I would've had more fun neutralizing this guy with my hands, once children enter your life greater reservation naturally sets in and greater security must also be taken.

Many apologies were made, I apologized too for not taking notice of his vehicle before I used my windshield washer. I really didn't notice him, I don't even know how close he was when I did it, which as I drove away I thought about??? I bet that asshole was close:rolleyes:

10 years ago he would've lost his teeth before I said a word and I would've just drove off

Just be careful people, there's already too much stress anxiety and anger in the world....there's no need to add any more:p

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If you absolutely must, your front sprayers soak the car just as well especially if they are infact tailgating you. I used to do the brake check until i realized most of the people on the road cant drive and sooner or later they aren't gonna stop in time. Ive had my moments im not proud of. everytime i do something road rage related, im either extremely justified in my actions or a feel like a mega douche when i get home. Tip: DO NOT road rage anywhere near your work or neighborhood. You dont wanna get in a war with someone to find out they know your place of work or house. People are stupid and youre pretty muched fk'd if they wanna mess with your car while youre not around. Not very proud of it, but ive followed people to their houses if theyve started shit with me for no reason and catch me in a bad mood. Im by no means a big guy but if you wanna flip me the bird or toss shit at my car whatever...nothing says holy shit like a car following you home. stopping a few houses short, sitting there for a minute then make a u turn and leave. youre gonna make that person paranoid for sure for awhile. ive rarely done this and typically its only if its not that much out of my way. that was in my crazier days. dont really flip out that much anymore. now its more, if i get infront of you and dont cut you off or anything and you tailgate me, brake check me, honk at me whatever..ill just smile and wave and watch them flip out. motioning a bj action is pretty comical too. i swear im the nicest dude too normally. wow i typed a lot my bad. :lol:

sprytdi

Ready to race!
If you absolutely must, your front sprayers soak the car just as well especially if they are infact tailgating you. I used to do the brake check until i realized most of the people on the road cant drive and sooner or later they aren't gonna stop in time. Ive had my moments im not proud of. everytime i do something road rage related, im either extremely justified in my actions or a feel like a mega douche when i get home. Tip: DO NOT road rage anywhere near your work or neighborhood. You dont wanna get in a war with someone to find out they know your place of work or house. People are stupid and youre pretty muched fk'd if they wanna mess with your car while youre not around. Not very proud of it, but ive followed people to their houses if theyve started shit with me for no reason and catch me in a bad mood. Im by no means a big guy but if you wanna flip me the bird or toss shit at my car whatever...nothing says holy shit like a car following you home. stopping a few houses short, sitting there for a minute then make a u turn and leave. youre gonna make that person paranoid for sure for awhile. ive rarely done this and typically its only if its not that much out of my way. that was in my crazier days. dont really flip out that much anymore. now its more, if i get infront of you and dont cut you off or anything and you tailgate me, brake check me, honk at me whatever..ill just smile and wave and watch them flip out. motioning a bj action is pretty comical too. i swear im the nicest dude too normally. wow i typed a lot my bad. :lol:

Exactly why I stopped in the middle of a busy area away from my home, I was actually on my way home albeit far away, and turned a different direction before I stopped and chatted with my pursuer.

I'm just the opposite, I would never follow someone anywhere, if they know they are being followed, you don't know what you're gonna get yourself into...I drive around my neighborhood just to make sure I'm not followed, I've been followed before, and you're right it's very unnerving, again though, you never know who you're dealing with, and seeing me point my fingers at my eyes then toward you with a gun in my hand might turn the tide of emotional superiority. Also around here cars have front plates, and keep in mind it only costs $45 bucks to find the address it's registered to....

Again

People, just mind your own business, smile on ur brotha :D