TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Bene e dove arrivi???Quando???:clap::thumbsup:

ancora non so la data esattamente, ma ci vuole la fina luglio/agosto

arrivo a roma o milano e poi lamezia terme in Calabria :D

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
ciao amigos.

Going to be doing a bunch of travelling to Italy (Fabriano) for the forseeable future. I may even relocate there sometime! What do I need to know?

1) Woking on the language. I took latin for a while so many words are somewhat familiar. I suck at the pronunciation, though.

2) Driving. Going to be renting a car. I've been driving stick since I could drive so that won't be an issue, but anything regarding traffic? How are cops?

3) Food. Anything to avoid (shady chains, etc)

4) Things that would get me into trouble socially that is uncommon here in the US.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
ciao amigos.

Going to be doing a bunch of travelling to Italy (Fabriano) for the forseeable future. I may even relocate there sometime! What do I need to know?

1) Woking on the language. I took latin for a while so many words are somewhat familiar. I suck at the pronunciation, though.

2) Driving. Going to be renting a car. I've been driving stick since I could drive so that won't be an issue, but anything regarding traffic? How are cops?

3) Food. Anything to avoid (shady chains, etc)

4) Things that would get me into trouble socially that is uncommon here in the US.

ciao amici (amigos is spanish)
1) :thumbsup:learning the native language always earns respect

2) I can only shed light based upon my experiences, law enforcement seems more laxed either that or people are just ballsy-er from what i've seen them get away with and that i've attempted as well lol.
Just make sure you always have your documents on you because I've seen and have been stopped at several checkpoints

3) Way more mom and pop's places and havent had a bad experience yet in regards to quality and taste of the food. Just don't expect great service, but its also not customary to leave a 15%+ tip, in fact most people don't leave a tip at all and if they do its only a few euros. Maybe thats why the service isnt great :D

4) Italians have become very accustomed to Americans visiting their country and are aware of the cultural differences so just be respectful and use common sense (and when i say be respectful, I don't only mean to other people, be respectful the land itself, DONT LITTER!), you'll be fine. Step outta line and someone will gladly give you their 2 cents lol

P.S. gas is about $9 a gallon over there so keep that in mind :thumbsup: