GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Can anyone verify this? If REVO has updated their software?

Does revos site say anything? Call some other revo dealers and see if they've heard of it

Im at the dealer now awaiting to get tuned.. i came b4 new years and was told that a file was unavailable for my vin.. i have been waiting since then to get this done.. the file being updated with newest version is the answer i got and thats its available now..
And no their site doesnt have anything mentioned about a software or new updates... so idk??

FriggenT1

Banned
Im at the dealer now awaiting to get tuned.. i came b4 new years and was told that a file was unavailable for my vin.. i have been waiting since then to get this done.. the file being updated with newest version is the answer i got and thats its available now..
And no their site doesnt have anything mentioned about a software or new updates... so idk??

Is this a stage 1,2,k04 file?

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Is this a stage 1,2,k04 file?

This is a stage 1.. guys i dont think its a new tune file.. he said a new REVO dealer install delivery system.. i think its a dealer network installation update or something.. dealer did mention that it looks like 40th version for mk6 gti.. so possibly updated version... idk for sure just relaying what ive been told.. take it for whats it worth.. im a tuning virgin.. cherry popped..

REVO stage 1 pulls pretty hard.. its not mind blowing but im pretty impressed so far.. feels like loads more torque down low and thru most of rev band.. R8 coils and new plugs necessary ??

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
This is a stage 1.. guys i dont think its a new tune file.. he said a new REVO dealer install delivery system.. i think its a dealer network installation update or something.. dealer did mention that it looks like 40th version for mk6 gti.. so possibly updated version... idk for sure just relaying what ive been told.. take it for whats it worth.. im a tuning virgin.. cherry popped..

REVO stage 1 pulls pretty hard.. its not mind blowing but im pretty impressed so far.. feels like loads more torque down low and thru most of rev band.. R8 coils and new plugs necessary ??

At least the R8 coils......but, then you might as well do the plugs too! LOL

Do them both.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Might as well get the K04

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
REVO stage 1 coil pack failure with misfires after about 2 weeks.. Replaced with 4 R8 coils and NGK bkr7eix plugs.. Running perfect now