ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
"you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!"

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This photo was recommended in my pinterest account yesterday.

Wowowaaaaweeee Dat Ass :drool:, talking about the girl not the dude lol. Takes me back to my old HOTD thread.
This apparently someone named Gal Gadot - I had never heard of her before - I guess she played wonder woman in a recent movie :iono: I could see that :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Wowowaaaaweeee Dat Ass :drool:, talking about the girl not the dude lol. Takes me back to my old HOTD thread.
This apparently someone named Gal Gadot - I had never heard of her before - I guess she played wonder woman in a recent movie :iono: I could see that :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wow. Jawn would pay good money to smell the chair that she farted on.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

That’s not Gal Gadot. Hot nonetheless

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
So I think I’m going to end up getting the Sig Sauer p365. Shot it back to back with the SW MP9 shield and it feels better. Plus 10 +1 capacity

Jaber

Modero
So I think I’m going to end up getting the Sig Sauer p365. Shot it back to back with the SW MP9 shield and it feels better. Plus 10 +1 capacity

I recommend you should the F out of it, before depending your life on it. I know all new firearms can have issues, that eventually get straightened out. P365 had a few from the getgo. Something with the barrel and firing pin I think. Also saw online there's a version with a manual safety that is going to come out soon. If that interests you. I'm hoping to rent the P365 soon.

Haven't shot a p365. I dont like my p229 much, would love to trade for a shield or maybe a glock19

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deetz on P229?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I recommend you should the F out of it, before depending your life on it. I know all new firearms can have issues, that eventually get straightened out. P365 had a few from the getgo. Something with the barrel and firing pin I think. Also saw online there's a version with a manual safety that is going to come out soon. If that interests you. I'm hoping to rent the P365 soon.

Deetz on P229?

Yeah, I called Sig and they mentioned it was a manufacturing issue with a batch of guns. In the end it only occurred with .03% of them and has since been remedied. I do plan on shooting it a lot though, so duly noted.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I'll trade my shield for the sig!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.