GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
If it absolutely had to be 1 car I would get a cayman gt4 for sure. If I can get as many cars as I liked I would get a mk7 R as my daily driver and build a rx8 as my fun/track car and then invest the rest of my money.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Yea I'd take a new z06 too, then I would go get an r32. I'd have a Japanese, German, and American car. Then use the rest for aftermarket parts.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Z06....Z07 is a package... :bellyroll:

You really want to get your panties in a bunch over that? It's implicit. You can't put the z07 package on anything but a Z06.

So sorry to upset you. Let me correct myself: I want a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with the Z07 package.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
i'll get flamed i know but i'll take a Phaeton thank you.
swap out the steering wheel, swap in a W12 turbo, and sit back... ahhhhh.. or an A8L

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Jesus wtf is so special about those g boxes anyway. I always thought they looked ugly and knowing someone spent over 100k on one now is just fucking ridiculous.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
R8 all day. And honestly, I'll get hammered for saying this, but give me the 8 or 10 - really doesn't matter to me, just black with black side pillars and I'm good. I'd have to go with a used one considering the MSRP is a little over the 120k.

Or in complete fantasy land, I'd import a Scirocco R and extra money would go to outfitting components and make it a legal street/track monster on the weekends.

+1 to the guy going with the Phaeton, those cars are awesome.

intellistar

Ready to race!
$120,000 is an odd limit for me, since the cars I want are all either way above or way below. New cars that I currently want that are sold in the US include the Abarth 500, Alfa 4C, Challenger Scat Pack, BRZ, STI, and Morgan 3 Wheeler. If I had to choose one, I'd lean towards the 4C, but only because I suppose I need a motorcycle license for the Morgan.

Used cars, the list is even longer and more diverse: anything from Mk2 GTIs to '66 Mustangs to Alfa 1750 GTVs... Basically, fun cars built from the 60's onwards.

From Fantasy Land of imports, I'd import an Audi RS6 Avant. I really wish they sold the fast wagons here.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
A g-wagon? What's the reasoning behind this?

Those cars are actually an expensive swiss army knife of cars, so they are more than just badge whoring. It can be fast, It can take some off-roading, classy looking IMO, body on frame SUV's and better visibility due to thin pillars, just like the wrangler. I rented a wrangler in cancun and they feel like being in a convertible somehow even with the top up. The same goes for the merc.