GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JL audio question

Gti207

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, I have a JL hd 600/4 amp and I'd like to know if I could use it to run the stock door speakers. If not, would jl zr 650s (6 1/2 woofer and 1 in tweeter) fit in the doors? Thanks in advance

Gti207

Ready to race!
Also forgot to say I have the stock audio with the navigation system

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Don't bother trying to amplify the stock door speakers/tweeters.

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
what are you trying to gain by amping them? just have the amp and want to put it to work?

Gti207

Ready to race!
what are you trying to gain by amping them? just have the amp and want to put it to work?

Yea it was in my old car along with an hd 1200/1 monoblock. It's just sitting around now. I've got the zr 650s sitting around as well but I'm not sure if they'll fit.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Yea it was in my old car along with an hd 1200/1 monoblock. It's just sitting around now. I've got the zr 650s sitting around as well but I'm not sure if they'll fit.

Possible? Definitely. Worthwhile? Eh.

I am running an HD900/5 on factory speakers, however it's oem dynaudio. These speakers can definitely handle the extra power. For non premium factory speakers, I wouldn't waste your time. Upgrade to a nice set of aftermarket speakers and never look back.

///Audience

Ready to race!

The ZR650s will definitely fit but you will need to build a baffle to edge them out from the door skin. Also plan on trimming the back of the door panel on the grill.

Gti207

Ready to race!
The ZR650s will definitely fit but you will need to build a baffle to edge them out from the door skin. Also plan on trimming the back of the door panel on the grill.

Thanks for the help