GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Listed my dad's 1969 Pontiac GTO for sale for him on FB Marketplace (he's not super "online"....)

Holy shit this reaffirms my hatred of all people. Frankly I can't believe I haven't been offered to trade for Chipotle vouchers yet.

info?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Happy Thursday bois. Only a day away from that glorious Friday.

:drinking:

So close. Yet so far away.... Going to a Jurassic Park trivia tonight. Should be fun. Planning on crushing the competition (seen the movies a few hundred times and read the books quite bit as well.) :)

Jaber

Modero
Gonna go look at that Mk4 GTI eh?

Nice pick. Miles kinda high doe.

Went to check out their All Track's. They have a 2017 SEL, but it doesn't have the upgraded headlights and other tech option. They wouldn't budge on price, so I walked. They came down $500 only :laugh:. For another couple grand, I can get a 2018 with all the bells and whistles. Have two more dealers left, before I have exhausted all the All Track's in the area. SE's are over priced too.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
ChiChat17: RIP Jaber's GTI. Gone But Not Forgotten - Slow Singin An' Flower Bringin

Tired and hungry AF. Friday is tomorrow. 70 days until I get married. #ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
2.7 I4 is a pretty big 4banger. Interested to see how it performs real world.

I could see it doing well for light loads, I am still not a fan of small turbo engines for trucks that tow. The 5.3 was so popular because it was a bullet proof engine that required virtually no maintenance. Now you have turbos to deal with. Althought I guess I can't complain. My truck has a 6 banger and turbo :)

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
2.7 I4 is a pretty big 4banger. Interested to see how it performs real world.

I could see it doing well for light loads, I am still not a fan of small turbo engines for trucks that tow. The 5.3 was so popular because it was a bullet proof engine that required virtually no maintenance. Now you have turbos to deal with. Althought I guess I can't complain. My truck has a 6 banger and turbo :)

Pretty sure my brothers Taco is a 4 cylinder. It does alright for towing. He does more hauling in the bed than towing though. But I agree, more parts means more stuff that breaks. Dont fix what aint broken.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure my brothers Taco is a 4 cylinder. It does alright for towing. He does more hauling in the bed than towing though. But I agree, more parts means more stuff that breaks. Dont fix what aint broken.

Tacoma isn't a full-size truck....towing real stuff.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.