GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone using Raceland USA exhaust parts?

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Hmmm...wonder how the dual tips will fit out the single-tip-size cutouts of the valance???

Other than 'that' it looks interesting.

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
i have their down pipe. couldnt be hapier with how easy it was to install and how great it sounds. i have their down pipe to stock catback with a resonator removed. it sounds verry nice, almost VR6 territory. i would recoment it 100% mine was 193$ shipped.

im also on their coils and they are perfect. i dont know about their catback fitment, but raceland is very good quaility best bang for your buck:thumbup:

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, their DP looks exactly like non-Godspeed ones I've seen on eBay. The V-band clamp looks like the flimsy one..and what's the 'O-ring' for?

I wonder if they actually make their pipes or just import them from Asia?

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
Hmmm...wonder how the dual tips will fit out the single-tip-size cutouts of the valance???

Other than 'that' it looks interesting.

From the website...

"Rear plastic valance must be trimmed to fit quad tips"

I am trying to find this rear valance here in the states...

Last edited:

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
i have their down pipe. couldnt be hapier with how easy it was to install and how great it sounds. i have their down pipe to stock catback with a resonator removed. it sounds verry nice, almost VR6 territory. i would recoment it 100% mine was 193$ shipped.

im also on their coils and they are perfect. i dont know about their catback fitment, but raceland is very good quaility best bang for your buck:thumbup:

Good to know. Thank you for your feedback. Depending on their next sale I might pull the trigger..

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
Yeah, their DP looks exactly like non-Godspeed ones I've seen on eBay. The V-band clamp looks like the flimsy one..and what's the 'O-ring' for?

I wonder if they actually make their pipes or just import them from Asia?

I was thinking the same thing. They have a shop here in Utah. I might swing by and ask them a couple questions in person :)

...or atleast see the product in person.

AdvanSuper

Banned
You can..... It's as simple as this -

Good to know. Thank you for your feedback. Depending on their next sale I might pull the trigger..

See

Yup. I am CCTA. Thanks for the heads up!

What

I was thinking the same thing. They have a shop here in Utah. I might swing by and ask them a couple questions in person :)

...or atleast see the product in person.

I did

Thank you for the tip, but I am well aware of that function. I'd rather post directly to each individual. :thumbup:

Here?

jasunto

Ready to race!
yeah, What is the o ring for on the downpipe? Can that shiny polished stainless be welded ok if removing the 2.5 inch section later?

jollson

I had the axle back installed last week at a muffler shop. Everything fit well. Quality of muffler, and design, is similar to magnaflow that I have used in the past. I was told by Raceland that they keep cost down by selling thru word of mouth and ebay. As to sound, I left the resonator in place. Nice mellow sound, absolutely no drone, throttle response improved. For you younger guys it may be too quiet. They do sell a resonator delete pipe for more volume.For 2-3 times the price, I don't think you will do too much better.