GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Worthersee (SoWo) 8 - May 16-18, 2014

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

Boyfriend's S2000 and Topspeed's R8...wasn't into grabbing pics this year.

Had SOOOOO much fun this year though. Much better than last year for me, for sure. Hopefully the behavior was a little better and they won't try to cancel it like last year.

I don't really get into the whole "party scene" side of Sowo, so I'll be pretty bummed if this all turns into bad news.

zrickety

The Fixer
I see some great cars, looks like a good turnout. I met the mexican with that Ford RS at an Atlanta Solo event. Very cool car, but totally illegal here.

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
I see some great cars, looks like a good turnout. I met the mexican with that Ford RS at an Atlanta Solo event. Very cool car, but totally illegal here.

Did it have mexican plates? I saw a Seat that was from Mexico on IG that was at sowo.

zhamel0326

Ready to race!
Yeah i saw that on instagram too. Apparently the beer got all over his kid in the backseat as well. That is so freaking messed up. If that show had security, id have that guy and his minions thrown out and banned for life.

poor Honda guy.. good self control on his part. I would've blown up, even if i would've gotten my ass kicked. lol

Actually, not poor Honda guy. He had it coming. He started doing a burnout right next to some people and the guy who threw the beer didn't know what kind of car it was until after he threw the beer. The guy who threw the beer was getting hit with hot rubber. Then the guy with the Honda got out looking for a fight, realized he was out numbered and got back in his car. So know the full story before people jump the gun.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Actually, not poor Honda guy. He had it coming. He started doing a burnout right next to some people and the guy who threw the beer didn't know what kind of car it was until after he threw the beer. The guy who threw the beer was getting hit with hot rubber. Then the guy with the Honda got out looking for a fight, realized he was out numbered and got back in his car. So know the full story before people jump the gun.

Well two wrongs dont make a right. Throwing a bottle is never OK in my book.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
SOWO pics from Sparky at our condo.

Got the whole building reserved for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Bringing this baby back to life.

Had a group of three go to SoWo last year. This year we are looking at closer to 6ish.

We want to try and get a pretty nice cabin this year. Anyone have a go to website or rental company they go through.

Last year I managed to rent a cabin on the mountain. Needless to say our cars wouldnt make it through the creek. And we had to hike literally 1 mile up the mountain. Im trying to get a nice place for a decent price. Also if I can be located near some other MK6 forum members thats always a plus.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Bringing this baby back to life.

Had a group of three go to SoWo last year. This year we are looking at closer to 6ish.

We want to try and get a pretty nice cabin this year. Anyone have a go to website or rental company they go through.

Last year I managed to rent a cabin on the mountain. Needless to say our cars wouldnt make it through the creek. And we had to hike literally 1 mile up the mountain. Im trying to get a nice place for a decent price. Also if I can be located near some other MK6 forum members thats always a plus.

On the first post there are cabin sources. Also check VRBO.

You need to book now for good spots though! It seems most people know they are returning and re-rent their same cabin while at sowo. I am already rented for next year.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
On the first post there are cabin sources. Also check VRBO.

You need to book now for good spots though! It seems most people know they are returning and re-rent their same cabin while at sowo. I am already rented for next year.

Awesome. Totally forgot about the first post. We rented last year through VRBO. We plan to get the place asap. Cant wait to go again. This year I will be staying away from your car though. I believe I almost tried to steal your seats.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Awesome. Totally forgot about the first post. We rented last year through VRBO. We plan to get the place asap. Cant wait to go again. This year I will be staying away from your car though. I believe I almost tried to steal your seats.

I know bud, every time we walked past his it was always a 50/50 on whether it gave me a new idea or just made mine seem so plain and boring. After this deployment though im going to be ready. Im glad we got such a nice place this year, im super excited.

For real though swflorida your car is outstanding. Parking lots and fields full of cars and few of them caught my eye like yours did. Hope I get to see it again this year.