GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worthesee?

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Show of hands... who is going?

I am already looking into booking a room for a few nights. Im getting pumped already.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Im in. I'm either in Salzburg and cruise down or in Maria Woerth nearby. I usually do 1 full day and depart Woerthersee treffen.

Fun to chill at the Shell Tankstelle Mischkulnig! It is it's own party!

Last edited:

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
I'll be going for my first time this year. Sounds like you have been already, can you provide and information/tips on attending Wörthersee? Pretty much what am I to expect as far as the experience, cars, people (i mean girls), and whatever else???

Thanks

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I'll be going for my first time this year. Sounds like you have been already, can you provide and information/tips on attending Wörthersee? Pretty much what am I to expect as far as the experience, cars, people (i mean girls), and whatever else???

Thanks

Honestly i havent been. this is my first year in germany and now i cant go. My unit is going to the field (of-fucking-course).

im none too pleased

11Estate

Passed Driver's Ed

Thanks

My wife and I are booked, LAX to Rome, finishing in Worthersee. First timers.

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
My wife and I are booked, LAX to Rome, finishing in Worthersee. First timers.
Nice! I'll be in Rome the following week...Enjoy your time!

11Estate

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I'll be in Rome the following week...Enjoy your time!
@vrBilstein...are you here? We just arrived today from Venice...going to show tomorrow. Staying in Klagenfurt.

mktli

Passed Driver's Ed
:Djust get back from...pics are unnecessary:wosschilder980::wosschilder980::... start scheduling 2015 lol