GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Chiggy, I wish to drive as much as you since I take public trans every weekday. GTIs do serve as good therapy. I'm a product designer (industrial design). Worked in automotive for a few years, and now in consumer products. Some of my work as an example:

Those are amazing! Great work! I really wanted to take Industrial design but I had to stick with Graphic design because no one around me offers it :( I've been drawing cars in my free time for over 10 years now as a hobby and would like to turn it into a profession eventually.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
I'm also about to start up a Photography business on the side to bring in some extra cash. Taking some electives at school to help me out a bit. Really trying to find a new job!

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
full time pre-med student. i don't have a paying job (getting ready to start a volunteering position at a hospital though!). i take any opportunity i can to make money. so that makes me a tutor, nanny, chef, maid, and office assistant.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
i can't remember if i posted in this thread already or not, but i work in the facilities & support dept. at a nuclear power station! radioactive dubs!

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
i sling pills... for walgreens, however i'm starting the management training program in roughly a month. full-time student as well.

ReddMK6

Ready to race!
A&P Avionics :) Aviation Greeks!!!!

TREGinginCO

Ready to race!
I am a Regional Assignment Editor for *THE* Number One television news network in the United States ---- if not the world.