GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you listening to?

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
This is a place where we can exchange musical influences. I love discovering a new artist or a great, well executed cover song. Feel free to post up whats currently inhabiting your VW's or your computer's speakers.

BT - Remember (Phrakture Remix)

Talk Talk - Life's what you make it

Deadmau5 - Strobe

Last edited:

IPlaGOLF

Love the electronic - German through and through, kinda fits. Deadmau5 is GREAT but there are many songs that r better than that one (I remember) with Kaskade (listen to this DJ- great) and Phoenix, Maxwell, Agnes, Air, Black eyed Peas, Pink, Chemical Brothers, David Guetta, Groove Armada, Justice, Kings of Leon, Lily Allen, MOBY (Play - my favorite album of all time), Morgan Page, New Order, Norah Jones, Ns Connexxion, Saving Able, Sissor Sisters,Shinedown - Just a few of my IPod favs.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
Muse

Stasis1

Passed Driver's Ed
Good music choices. I download a LOT of music so I'm listening to different stuff every week, but lately I love:

Groove Armada - Paper Romance
Clive Mead vs. Republic of Loose - Comeback
Phantogram - When I'm Small
The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Roguewaves - Ruins
Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Linus Loves Remix)

Deadmau5 is amazing, you guys are right. I love Kaskade as well. Melleefresh w/ Deadmau5 is hot also. Too many great songs & great artists lately!

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
i've been on a ska kick for the last week. i'm currently listening to 'streetlight manifesto' and the 'mighty mighty boss tones'!

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
God I love Miami Bass so much :wub: