GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: HPA SHS Coilovers w/ 034 Strut Mounts; Whiteline FSB Adjustable Endlinks

Yomillio

Ready to race!
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey All,

I'm looking to sell off my last suspension setup. I had it on my MK6 GTI for a hair under 20K miles. It includes HPA SHS Coilovers (part number HPA-205) and 034 Motorsports Track Density strut mounts w/ bearings. Also comes with factory rear shock mounts. It's in good shape with only a few spots of light surface rust, the worst being on some of the dead springs up front (pictured). I always used the coilovers with the springs resting at around the middle of their possible adjustment (only moved to max bottom adjustment when pulling them off my car), so you won't be getting something with torched dampers. Will come with the coilover adjustment tool despite it not being pictured.

For those that don't know HPA developed this kit in conjunction with KW, who are the actual manufacturers of it. It's a good all-around coilover in terms of drivability, performance, and appearance. These give a ride height drop of 35-65mm according to HPA, if that's what you care about.

**Note: I can throw in the pictured Whiteline FSB endlinks if requested - pricing below. They will NOT come with the coilover setup otherwise.

Pictures:
I only spent about 10 minutes cleaning these up, so their condition is a bit better than pictures may lead on.

Prices:
**I will not part out anything listed below; sorry.

HPA SHS Coilover Kit, 034 front Track Density Strut Mounts w/ bearings, OEM rear mounts: SOLD shipped (about $1400 if all purchased new)

Whiteline FSB adjustable endlinks (will need to supply some hardware of your own; one allen screw is 90% stripped out): $50, or $20 with purchase of coilover kit.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump!

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump.

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump!

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump.

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump!

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump.

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump! Would love to get this moved.

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bumping it up

itsjaylow

Interested in endlinks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

itsjaylow

Can you send closer pic of stripped Allen? Shipping to Texas?

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump! Gettin' real sick of looking at these; make an offer.

itsjaylow

Dude, are you not getting my reply. I've sent several. Interested in the white lines. Is tapatalk messing up?