GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
The only “authentic” thing you can get from your grocer’s freezer is freezer burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So my foot was asleep. I didn't realize how asleep. I stood up and the first step I took I rolled my ankle. Having to shift on the way home sucked balls. I skipped a bunch of gears and didn't go much higher than 4th. Now I've got some sweet garden peas on my swollen ankle. What the fuck.
Yeah that sucks, take ibuprofen, drink an extra bottle of water. elevate. put whole foot/ankle in bucket of ice water and dump in a bunch of salt :thumbsup:
That thread title!
[emoji23]
damnt

i mean it is the same, the website even says so pizzeriaunodue.com

The only “authentic” thing you can get from your grocer’s freezer is freezer burn.

and checkers fries

Phur

Autocross Champion
[emoji23]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Welcome Gents and Craig, here tonight we have latER Boosted ASMR chat (whispers supra big turbo noises) .

Tonights topic, formula E. Boring AF quiet cars or the racing future?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
My first pizza in Illinois was from Lou Malnatis. Its been my favorite ever since. I do like Papa Saverios a lot though.

Also went to a place called UDawgU that is no longer open. Was literally the first food I had when I moved to Illinois. Great little hot dog joint. Was the only place open when we got in at 9pm on a weekday.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My first pizza in Illinois was from Lou Malnatis. Its been my favorite ever since. I do like Papa Saverios a lot though.

Also went to a place called UDawgU that is no longer open. Was literally the first food I had when I moved to Illinois. Great little hot dog joint. Was the only place open when we got in at 9pm on a weekday.
Only place open at 9pm. Lol suburbs. Time to move to Chicago homie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.