GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sticker bomb Project!

arichmond1003

Ready to race!
Here goes the undergoing project!

i actually like the look of the rear and side lip. its something unique from the typical plastic or carbon fiber. it would be cool to see pics from further away.
definitely not fond of it on the interior, but keep up the good work!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Definitely unique. Not very many nice people on this forum and it really shows on this thread. If you don't like it don't look. Good luck hopefully everything turns out well with this!

Members here are pretty helpful and forgiving. Post this on vortex and see what kind of response you get. :D

Not to mention this thread is nearly a year old and I'm pretty sure the OP has since removed the stickers

Last edited:

Pryme

Ready to race!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
better things to do with your free time than cover your brand new 25k+ car in stickers....

1.) Go to the gym.
2.) Meet a member of the opposite sex and exchange pleasantries.
3.) Go for a walk.
4.) Fly a kite.
5.) Play Xbox.
6.) Hang with the homies.
7.) Save a baby from a burning building.
8.) Save a puppy from a burning building.
9.) Make and eat some Jello
10.) Smoke a fattie.

come on guys, OP needs help with his free time, post more suggestions!

:bellyroll:

McQueen77

Banned
Stickers on this car? Thats terrible man. What is the matter with you? Subscribed and waiting on some pictures that will bum me out of my mind.

allset

Go Kart Champion
oh my.........why???

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
if i personally wanted to stickerbomb my car, i would get a euro front lip, sticker that up, and sticker up the plastic on the sideview mirrors.

but i won't. because i'm spending 30k on this car and don't want it to look like it just spent the weekend in a chuck e cheese playland.

Thanks for the new quote...this is twice in a week you've had me lolling.

Edit: Dammit, it won't fit my signature!

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I am glad I changed my mind about sticker bombs. There are some people with real talent for this and I am not one of them.