GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mspeed's Golf TDI R-line

Mspeed

Hi
Tought i would make a little thread about my car. Bought it brand new this summer, after 7 months of waiting.
Basic info about the car:
2012 Golf 2.0tdi R-line
RCD510 Dynaudio
reverse camera
R-line interior and exterior
xenon
LED taillights
Parking assistant
colour FIS

The plans where originally just to lower it and some 19" wheels, because i allready have one car that is pretty useless. But those plan shifted soon :p

These pictures were taken the day i got it

After looking for wheels for months i finally decided on some Miro STP-3 in 8,5x19" And H&R monotube

some better pics after i had the car profesionally detailed.

decided to paint the grilles in both bumpers in shiny black so drove around like this a while. Also painted some interior trim in black

some of the parts that where painted

bad pic of the interior with black trims

and then it was time for the winter setup. wanted to stand out abit so i sticker bombed the original R-line 18" wheels. Also installed GTI exhaust

After i while i wanted to change the exterior abit. So i tought i would get the GTI Edition35 bumper, but because i have the auxillary heater, make this conversion pretty hard. The right fog light will hit the washer bottle. So i decided to cut the tank up to get the room i needed for the foglight
before:

after:

havent done anything more with this bumper because im going to wait till after the winter. but i think it will be awesome! and also i am the only one with this bumper in Norway :)

so that is pretty much how the car is at the moment. just waiting for the summer!

Im also concidering Air ride. mostly because i have it on my other car so i know all the benefits of it. specially on the shitty roads we have up here.

ill just throw up a pic of my other car wich is a 1986 golf GTI 16v

So thanks for reading and sorry if it was to long...

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Dude, awesome TDI! I enjoyed looking at all the pics. Very clean car and very tastefull build. Keep us posted on anything more you do. Subscribed!

Mspeed

How exactly did you sticker bomb the wheels? Was it a vinyl or u stuck them on one by one?

one by one.. or it was a big sheet of all the stickers, but it was to hard to get around the edges of the rim, so i cut them up in smaller pieces..

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Very nice work bud! I love the R line. Very nice car.

One question, when you did the 35ed front, where did you get those fog grilles?

tconl

Great car i will be getting the same model at the end of this month in candy white cant wait fells like vw are talking for ever to build it great to see one done so nice gives me some ideas looking forward to see if you do anything else. Look talk to ya

srtkr

Ready to race!
Your car is fantastic!!!
I want those grills soooooo bad.