GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i need new bulbs!

allset

Go Kart Champion
When did I not? Why are you getting bent, you're actually learning something, apparently.

Carry on, kid.

u mad?

i doubt your older than me.

Not bent just correcting you;)

allset

Go Kart Champion

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
ive seen a lot of guys using the piaa h7 intense white bulbs and they looks good.

those are from another member on here. hes running the piaa h7 intense white low beams and the piaa h8 hyper ion yellow foglights

allset

Go Kart Champion
ive seen a lot of guys using the piaa h7 intense white bulbs and they looks good.

those are from another member on here. hes running the piaa h7 intense white low beams and the piaa h8 hyper ion yellow foglights

yeah piaa are nice. i have their extreme white in my reverse lights for the R tails. Super white and enough light to see out the back thru tint at night. iirc theyre 21 watts

chrisshev

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah they look bright. Nice! That's all I was looking for. I think the person who started this post wanted the same..No need to fight..:)

jernigan007

Ready to race!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS AFTER. fogs are a tad too yellow, but the lows are spot on! :happyanim:

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
get the white fogs to match the lows and your set!

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
they also make a city light bulb. piaa 194 intense white city lights

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
nevermind then lol