GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New : Cullin Kin

What shall I do first?

• R Tails (If you vote this, specify which color)

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Full Tint (25%) and PlastiDip Exterior Parts Enjoi Blue (Symbols, Red Grill Stripes, Badging)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Blue Interior Lighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound System Oopgrayyyyd

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Front Lip and Mud Flaps

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

luv my dub76

Ready to race!
Rear shot of mud flaps

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 140

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I think the car sounds way better with the soundaktor plugged in when running the stock DP and CB. It's way too quiet otherwise. :scared0016:

(OH DANG, did he just say that?!)

Take your tints and gtfo. Quiet = refined. :D

Cullin Kin

As far as maintenence, yes you'll still get the 3 year 30k care free package. That's is through VW not the individual dealer. As for shops that tune in town, there is a place called Bluewater Performance that's tune APR and then there is 3Zero3 Motorsports that tune with Revo. Both shops are good but Bluewater really knows how to tune there cars. They have a few 700 hp GTI and Golf R at their shop.

I'll def check it out, thanks man.

Definitely kill the Soundaktor. With fire if necessary. :p

Really should start with some lowering springs, maybe a sway bar or two. Highly recommended to start mechanicals over cosmetics... But if you do! LED Tails first for sure!

The reason I'm starting with cosmetics and aesthetics is because mechanicals and voiding the warranty gives me anxiety, so I'll likely just have to wait.

Probably my next mod
To the op
Mud flaps where on the car when I bought it
Could take a picture if u want

Thanks buddy. I got some other flaps that are just flat plastic pieces I also had installed on my Ralliart. Problem though: There's no way to mount them, as I can see, in the rear wheel wells. I'll post pictures below of the fronts with flaps and what I mean for the rear. Also, plasti-dip blacked out the front bumper reflectors last night.

Front Right Mud Flap

rsz_img_0147.jpg

Drying Side Reflectors

rsz_img_0150.jpg

Dried side reflectors, daytime photo

image.jpg

Close up front right mudflap

rsz_1rsz_img_0148.jpg

How on Earth do I mount a flap mud flap on that?? (Below Photo) Is my car missing the rear wheel well plastic insert?

rsz_1rsz_img_0149.jpg

Last edited:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Don't listen to him!

Come to the dark side...

Cullin Kin

Did a wash, wax, and detail session. I go to a specific car wash because no one is ever there and I can spend as much time as I need there with washing and drying. While I was shammying my car (nearly done), some irate, unstable, extremist in a big a$$ lifted Chevy literally skids to a stop right outside of my self-wash stall and started revving his engine continuously. I just kept washing my car trying not to look up... Next thing I know, he runs at me and starts screaming in my face, 'You're done here you stupid piece of $hi!, you can go dry your car out there.' He keeps going on and on... Now keep in mind, he had not been waiting at all and there were two open stalls right next to me he could have used no problem. If I had more than a minute left of drying and he was waiting, I would have left. So I start saying, 'Sorry sir, you must be having a bad day, if you ask me politely I will leave. Better yet, you can just go use one of the open stalls right next to this one.' This really pissed him off, so he backs up, reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a big a$$ hunting knife. He starts yelling, 'If you don't leave right, I'm going to cut you and your fu$%ing piece of $hi! car.' After this, I started saying 'okay, okay, just relax' and he runs back into his car and starts lunging his big a$$ lifted chevy forward. I literally have to start running to pick up my stuff and get in my car because he's a foot off of my bumper now. Long story short, I peeled off and he starts washing his car, and I swing around to get his license plate while I'm on the phone with the police and guess what... He doesn't have one! Not even a paper plate. He see's me again and starts charging my car... What a freaking nightmare. Adrenaline rush. Sorry guys, just had to vent that.

Anyways, doesn't Scarlett look beautiful?!!? *_*

rsz_img_0183.jpg

rsz_img_0210.jpg

rsz_img_0197.jpg

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Did a wash, wax, and detail session. I go to a specific car wash because no one is ever there and I can spend as much time as I need there with washing and drying. While I was shammying my car (nearly done), some irate, unstable, extremist in a big a$$ lifted Chevy literally skids to a stop right outside of my self-wash stall and started revving his engine continuously. I just kept washing my car trying not to look up... Next thing I know, he runs at me and starts screaming in my face, 'You're done here you stupid piece of $hi!, you can go dry your car out there.' He keeps going on and on... Now keep in mind, he had not been waiting at all and there were two open stalls right next to me he could have used no problem. If I had more than a minute left of drying and he was waiting, I would have left. So I start saying, 'Sorry sir, you must be having a bad day, if you ask me politely I will leave. Better yet, you can just go use one of the open stalls right next to this one.' This really pissed him off, so he backs up, reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a big a$$ hunting knife. He starts yelling, 'If you don't leave right, I'm going to cut you and your fu$%ing piece of $hi! car.' After this, I started saying 'okay, okay, just relax' and he runs back into his car and starts lunging his big a$$ lifted chevy forward. I literally have to start running to pick up my stuff and get in my car because he's a foot off of my bumper now. Long story short, I peeled off and he starts washing his car, and I swing around to get his license plate while I'm on the phone with the police and guess what... He doesn't have one! Not even a paper plate. He see's me again and starts charging my car... What a freaking nightmare. Adrenaline rush. Sorry guys, just had to vent that.

Anyways, doesn't Scarlett look beautiful?!!? *_*

Holy shit!! My first thought is that he stole the car, murdered someone in it, tore off the plates, and was desperate to wash blood evidence off of it. I bet if you called the cops they might have told you they had a stolen car report on the same make/model. You were smart to just GTFO.

Oh, and yes, Ms. Johansson looks hot.

Cullin Kin

Holy shit!! My first thought is that he stole the car, murdered someone in it, tore off the plates, and was desperate to wash blood evidence off of it. I bet if you called the cops they might have told you they had a stolen car report on the same make/model. You were smart to just GTFO.

Oh, and yes, Ms. Johansson looks hot.

Right?! Isn't that nuts?!?! I actually did call the police after I got out of there, told them what happened, and they said they'd look into it. So I get a call about six hours later saying they did find him there but he was playing the innocent card, but felt like something was off. They said they had to review the security camera footage from the wash (I didn't even know they had one!) before they could proceed any further with the investigation. Glad there was a camera, I just hope it caught the craziness. Unfortunately, the truck was registered to him but they did issue him a fix-it ticket for no license plates, and got his supposed information. If the video caught what happened, he can be brought up with harassment, assault, and attempted assault with a deadly weapon and damn do I hope the footage is there.

If he hadn't pulled the knife, I would have had no problem standing up to this coward. Just didn't feel like getting stabbed over a car wash, ya know?

How did you know I named her after Ms. Johansson? lol I'm going to marry her one day...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Right?! Isn't that nuts?!?! I actually did call the police after I got out of there, told them what happened, and they said they'd look into it. So I get a call about six hours later saying they did find him there but he was playing the innocent card, but felt like something was off. They said they had to review the security camera footage from the wash (I didn't even know they had one!) before they could proceed any further with the investigation. Glad there was a camera, I just hope it caught the craziness. Unfortunately, the truck was registered to him but they did issue him a fix-it ticket for no license plates, and got his supposed information. If the video caught what happened, he can be brought up with harassment, assault, and attempted assault with a deadly weapon and damn do I hope the footage is there.

If he hadn't pulled the knife, I would have had no problem standing up to this coward. Just didn't feel like getting stabbed over a car wash, ya know?

How did you know I named her after Ms. Johansson? lol I'm going to marry her one day...

In for updates once the cops review the security footage. Hope they nail this bi-polar asshole.

Why else would someone name a car Scarlett? She's the only hot Scarlett I'm aware of, other than Scarlett O'Hara, LOL. :)

Good luck with your wedding plans! Make sure I get an invite. :thumbsup:

Cullin Kin

In for updates once the cops review the security footage. Hope they nail this bi-polar asshole.

Why else would someone name a car Scarlett? She's the only hot Scarlett I'm aware of, other than Scarlett O'Hara, LOL. :)

Good luck with your wedding plans! Make sure I get an invite. :thumbsup:

I'll definitely keep ya updated, man. Haven't heard anything back yet.

lol I guess thats true! But boy does she make up for those other missing hot Scarletts... Did you see her in Don Jon??!?!? *_* -drool-

You'll def be on the invite list, providing she's interesting in a 19 year old college student who lives at home with his mom and spends all of the money he makes on a new car... ;) Attractive, huh?

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
R tails.

Dark cherry looks killer on CSG.

:thumbsup:

Cullin Kin

R tails.

Dark cherry looks killer on CSG.

:thumbsup:

Most def man, that's the plan. Thanks for you're vote!

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I'll definitely keep ya updated, man. Haven't heard anything back yet.

lol I guess thats true! But boy does she make up for those other missing hot Scarletts... Did you see her in Don Jon??!?!? *_* -drool-

You'll def be on the invite list, providing she's interesting in a 19 year old college student who lives at home with his mom and spends all of the money he makes on a new car... ;) Attractive, huh?

I'm sure you're EXACTLY what she's looking for! LOL