GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

DoloRager

Spotted 2 CSG GTI's at the Pinole plaza near the Bevmo.

One had some Nurburgring rims...I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Defcon888

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowered black golf with black cherry LED, Ed's black headlight, and audi style rims near westlake around 520pm

Wondering if that was me... Was there a bike rack?

Defcon888

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah it did. pretty sure it was you from the looks of your sig. did you see me on the left lane? there was also a red r32 in front of me

now that you mention it i do seem to remember now. heading up towards the skyline junction?

Last edited:

Defcon888

Passed Driver's Ed
Yuup. That's been a while lol. Posted it and thought you would be on here. I think you made a right turn on skyline

that was me! i usually take 19th ave but traffic going north was terrible.. nice to be spotted, and nice to meet ya :D will try to give the V next time, b/c usually people go o_O when i do

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Carbon steel gray or black gti with led tails on greenback around 10. I was trying to catch up, but I had to turn off maybe you saw me in the rear view.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
White 4 dr in Millbrae parked in front of the Wells Fargo last night. Painted white front valence. Looked like some type of Laguna OEM wheel knock offs.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
United gray golf with gti bumper and lip, eds or depo headlights, led tails, audi wheels, and rear valance upgrade. Who are you?

Sent from my iPhone ya bish!

Last edited: