GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We're Giving Away An Audi!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
We build it. You could win it!

For years, ECS Tuning has been your trusted source for original, aftermarket, and performance parts for your European car. Our team of enthusiasts have worked hard to build the best catalog in the industry, providing you with the knowledge and expertise to keep your car looking, sounding, and performing great year after year.

This year, we are partnering with BILSTEIN to give back to our valued customers. To show our appreciation we are giving away a new Audi A3 customized with all the goodies. All you have to do to enter is spend $50 at ECSTuning.com. Furthermore, each multiple of $50 you spend brings an additional entry; so for example if you spend $500, you get 10 entries.

Click HERE for all the details on our A3 Sweepstakes

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
soooo sexy. Whats the MSRP on that to calculate the taxes one would have to pay on it.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:

1) During the promotion period stated above, eligible individuals who make an on-line purchase or purchase through a sales representative on Sponsor’s website at www.ECSTuning.com will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each $50.00 spent [shipping and tax excluded] (example: purchase $500 of product from www.ECSTuning.com and receive 10 entries into the Sweepstakes). Upon completion of each on-line purchase or sales representative order, Customer/Entrant is automatically enrolled in the Sweepstakes and as such accepts these Official Rules. If identified as a potential Winner, Entrant may opt-out of accepting the prize. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on www.ECSTuning.com. ECS Tuning Gift card purchases and returns are not eligible towards entries earned.

2) Alternate means of entry: To enter without purchase, print your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, current vehicle owned, including: year, make, model and sub-model, on a 4x6 postcard, place in a #10 envelope with first-class postage and mail to: ECSTuning, Attn: Audi A3 2.0T Quattro Sweepstakes, 1000 Seville Road, Wadsworth, Ohio, 44281. Limit one (1) postcard per envelope) each postcard/envelope must be mailed individually - multiple/bulk mailings will not be accepted). Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 1, 2017 and received no later than November 3, 2017. Earn 1 (one) entry per postcard. No limit on number of envelopes received. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.

All information requested must be complete to be eligible.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
soooo sexy. Whats the MSRP on that to calculate the taxes one would have to pay on it.

PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: a new 2016 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro, customized with ECS parts, plus a *tax offset in the amount of $4,000 (in the form of a check). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”), $38,000USD. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize: $38,000USD.

* Tax offset may be used at Winners discretion.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
*screeching brakes*

:eek:

:eyebulge:

:bow:

Are you automatically entered into this sweepstakes when you purchase anything through ECS? Just bought two wheel bearings totaling a little over $400. That mean I was entered 8 times??!!

Can someone from ECS please confirm that?

All the emails I get from ECS, you'd think they'd include that tidbit of info somewhere in the invoice or email that contains the invoice.

"Thank you for purchasing parts for your GTI on ECStuning.com and congratulations on your [insert number of entries here] entries into our Audi sweepstakes! Remember to come back and throw more money at us for shit for additional entries!!"

Simple, no?

I know it's on their homepage now, but I swear I don't remember seeing it when I ordered my bearings.