GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
It's Monday, and nobody wants to be here.

Happy Rosh-Hashana to any Jewish folks here.

Is it bad that i read that as Roush? :laugh: #carguy

Anyways. Since its pretty much you and i in here today...Whats for lunch?

Had stuffing, corn, gravy and roast beef here.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Is it bad that i read that as Roush? :laugh: #carguy

Anyways. Since its pretty much you and i in here today...Whats for lunch?

Had stuffing, corn, gravy and roast beef here.

The Fooda stand in the lobby today is Firehouse Subs.

They're pretty good but $$$$$$$.... plus it's super nice outside downtown.

Not sure if I want to pay for convenience or go outside and wander around.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The Fooda stand in the lobby today is Firehouse Subs.
They're pretty good but $$$$$$$.... plus it's super nice outside downtown.
Not sure if I want to pay for convenience or go outside and wander around.

Never had firehouse subs. I hope they are better than quiznos was.

So many food options downtown, id love some thai food or shawarma about now... unfortunately work in burbs so its mainly fast food options.
Got a job offer this morning. :iono:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Normally id say Ohio meh..but youre already in Meh Michigan so it works out :laugh:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

So many food options downtown, id love some thai food or shawarma about now... unfortunately work in burbs so its mainly fast food options.

Had Culver's for lunch. Butterburger double with swiss fries and a chocolate malt, was damn good.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I got an email from shopdap. It lays out the rules as they understand them as well as list of affected vehicles and reimbursement process and amounts.

https://www.timingchainlitigation.com/

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Oh wow. Normally id say Ohio meh..but youre already in Meh Michigan so it works out :laugh:
Firehouse subs is mad gooooodd.

Sorry been busy today (Mondays are always MEHH)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I member Quiznos. Used to have one next to my office when I lived in Washington State.

As for food options downtown... funny how, when you eat out every day... nothing sounds good. I wound up at Merch Mart, had a slice of racetrack pizza. Wasn't anything special but the walk up and back was nice.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Had Culver's for lunch. Butterburger double with swiss fries and a chocolate malt, was damn good.
reported for not getting cheese curds
I got an email from shopdap. It lays out the rules as they understand them as well as list of affected vehicles and reimbursement process and amounts.
https://www.timingchainlitigation.com/
It was layed out pretty well on the letter from vw on page 2 and 3
Firehouse subs is mad gooooodd.
Sorry been busy today (Mondays are always MEHH)
not bad maybe ill go out of my way to try it soon
I member Quiznos. Used to have one next to my office when I lived in Washington State.
As for food options downtown... funny how, when you eat out every day... nothing sounds good. I wound up at Merch Mart, had a slice of racetrack pizza. Wasn't anything special but the walk up and back was nice.
Pizza always a solid choice. Gonna be getting cold down there in the city real quick..that lakefront breeze. brrr

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Gonna be getting cold down there in the city real quick..that lakefront breeze. brrr

Given how gross and sticky it's been the last ~2 months... I'll say it's nice being able to come back from lunch not sweaty.

I'll say that one of the (very few) things I miss about living in the Seattle burbs was the summer. Summertime weather is just like it is here today. High 60s/low 70s, lots of sunshine. Warm enough that you can wear shorts if you're gonna work up a sweat... but if you're just milling about outside, jeans are perfectly comfortable.

If they crack 80 degrees it makes the news. "Check on the elderly! Don't leave pets outside! Heat Wave Danger!"

I remember my one friend had an Audi TT and she tracked the # of consecutive summer days she made it without having to put the top up. Partially thanks to having a parking garage at the office (for the occasional summer day when there was a quick rain shower)... she made it over 90 days leaving the top down.

Status
Not open for further replies.