GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2 vs APR Stage 2

P

plac

hahahah that other guy looks like "beetlejuice" from howard stern show with that tiny head.. why did he remove his seat for the race??

BeauG

Ready to race!
Have to laugh at all the childish drama in this thread. ChippedGTI, relax, fuck....

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
Cuz he's not gay like all you people he raced he did well I missed 4th and my passenger stopped the video both cars are running hard no need for all this drama especially when half of u don't even contribute to the vs forum every time I race I have a Vid so quit ur bitching and line up ur car instead of racing your keyboard race your cars

I'm sorry but you seem to be the only one making these dramas :p
using f-words, calling ppl faggots and tell ppl to race haha
Your camera man seem to be epic fail that's all. Get a better one in your re-run, please?

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I think this is fitting.

Yes it is.

juster1028

Passed Driver's Ed
every time I race I have a Vid so quit ur bitching and line up ur car instead of racing your keyboard race your cars

wait that was a race? i saw 5 seconds of you pulling ahead then the film cut because you probably got decimated... nice race.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
loooool at this thread. Hold on let me make some popcorn.

:lol:

omes4life1

Ready to race!
no just you retards that have no understanding of anything talking shit is stupid i dont see you posting videos faggot

:laugh:

btw FYI your dumb for just throwing your water/meth kit in and just thinking it adds like INSTANT HP! no it doesnt... i installed my AEM kit a month ago and waited for the ECU to adapt to the colder intake temps. dont just put it in and ABUSE it you should introduce it slowly. If you do it correctly your ECU adjusts to it allowing you to run better timing therefore more power therefore holding boost better. take it easy on your meth kit for the first 100 miles. introduce it slowly dont flood it. once it breaks in you will LOVE IT! power is always there never heatsoak and the car pulls harder and longer and im only stage 1. cant wait for my DP then stage 2.

Why do i get the Feeling most ppl on this forum have upgraded from a FUCKING HONDA CIVIC!

Last edited:

PDPCEO

Ready to race!
can we concentrate on beating other vehicles other than other GTI's :).