GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: New APR Catback Exhaust System for the MK6 GTI

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Here's our upcoming system. It's due out shortly after New Years. Yea or Nay?

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvDtAf0Jey0

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Before I say yay or nay I really need to hear inside the cabin at 55-80mph. Drone is a killer for those of us that do more than polish our wheels.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
damn that's a clean undercarriage!

new system sounds great. i really liked the APR RSC; not much drone at all from that setup; just had a little too much 'bark' at heavy throttle so i went with something else. This system sounds like it tones well with the engine growl. I don't suspect much drone. I like it!

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Love the why you guys are adding in the cast bits with the stainless. Looking forward to hearing/seeing it in person.

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
GREAT!!! now i have to buy this one and sell my RSC one...i swear this company has a money magnet somewhere on site.

torga

Autocross Champion
Hot damn, what a good sound. Just in time for my exhaust shopping next year...

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Looks and sounds great. Here’s hoping for pricing that’s competitive with other systems with no rear silencer, with a silencer in the stock resonator position.

Tifore

Ready to race!
Cost drivers will include more than just a muffler placement. Pipe size, brackets, welds, quality, material, country or origin, and if it's built in house at all will all play into prices.

So what your saying is.... it’s going to be expensive.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
So what your saying is.... it’s going to be expensive.

I dont think it’ll cost as much as a corsa “$1200” but definitely be pricey. If i had to guess, comparing prices of other manufacturers with similar designed catback ie:borla,cobb, 42DD, and milltek id say expect it tobe around $899-$999. Unless they praiced theirs like supersprint lol. You know their entire selling point would be baised off “ in house design/ years of R&D with Helmholtz resonator” welding and fitment. No doubt there probably one of the best in the industry and they built a reputation. Its like comparing Jordan or nike to puma, you get the point. Your paying for quality. Im sure they’ll sell but wont be selling out the reason why, those who can afford it have probably already moved on to better cars and lets face it the few who have stayed committed is already deep into their builds and a “$900” catback wont be on their radar. And and use that money for something else.
Sorry my explanation/reason/rant is over hahahahaha