GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

JhnR

Banned
I know I'm late but I just realized bosh stayed I'm Miami for 5 yrs and 118 mil. Good for him. So at least Miami won't be that shitty this year.

Shit probably lost gasol and were gonna suck balls again next year. Who knows. We got no one.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I know I'm late but I just realized bosh stayed I'm Miami for 5 yrs and 118 mil. Good for him. So at least Miami won't be that shitty this year.

Shit probably lost gasol and were gonna suck balls again next year. Who knows. We got no one.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

I'm happy for the Heat and I respect Bosh for staying :) We will most likely be 3rd/4th seed in East

JhnR

Banned
Yeah respect to him. I think some Miami fans will return now... :laugh: - on another note Lakers got SHIT. So we're gonna suck even harder this year. Probably last place.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Well didn't you just get Linsanity?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Well didn't you just get Linsanity?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.
^ [emoji23]

JhnR

Banned
WOW Melo staying in NY "It’s been a long wait with some anxious moments for new Knicks president Phil Jackson, but it now appears that Carmelo Anthony is ready to make his commitment to the organization official."

Gasol most likely going to the Bulls. Great. We are probably gonna have the worst team in the NBA this year. Thank God for my LA KINGS.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
WOW Melo staying in NY "It’s been a long wait with some anxious moments for new Knicks president Phil Jackson, but it now appears that Carmelo Anthony is ready to make his commitment to the organization official."

Gasol most likely going to the Bulls. Great. We are probably gonna have the worst team in the NBA this year. Thank God for my LA KINGS.

It'll get better soon, just as long as Kobe stops taking max contracts. Don't get me wrong he was and still is an amazing player but there's no denying his age and his game isn't the same now... He doesn't deserve 24mil a year, and that keeps the lakers from making big moves as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
He may play well. But not 24 mil well... I'd bet on it. And of course HE will put up stats... Who else is going to?

JhnR

Banned
I think you worry to much about how much he gets paid. But thats none of your business. Play wise this year, will be competitive for him. Especially with the shittiest team we have had in years. There is still CAP space available, but unfortunately it doesn't seem we're getting anything this year.

I mean to early to speculate, they could be somewhat better than last year for sure. New coach maybe will influence, Kobe playing along with J Lin and Julius and J Hill at center, who knows their all younger, we are a younger team this year. I want to see the final roster in order to comment on it.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I think you worry to much about how much he gets paid. But thats none of your business. Play wise this year, will be competitive for him. Especially with the shittiest team we have had in years.
Lol. It's Laker business though. And you were just complaining about not having anyone... /shrug

JhnR

Banned
Curious about the knicks and what their gonna get along with Carmelo...not much..they lost Tyson Chandler who was big defensive player. Thats a big loss imo

JhnR

Banned
Lol. It's Laker business though. And you were just complaining about not having anyone... /shrug

Yeah but what does it have to do with Kobe getting paid dude. We could have still landed Anthony even with Kobe contract. There is money, just didnt go our way. Thats it. Yup we didnt get much other than Lin, which to me is an improvement over Nash.