GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

JhnR

Banned

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Wizards in the East, the bandwagon starts now.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Good contract decision by LeBron. Allows him to see if the cavs and Co. Are as serious about having him as he as about being home. And a chance to see if Dan Gilbert and the is new coach can make it work.

And also apparently so he can negotiate a max in next cba.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Lakers knew what they're getting into even with contract Kobe received. I mean think about it... Lebron wasn't getting offered anything better then what he had on the table in Mia. I'm sure Mitch & Co. just made the effort but they knew deep down inside the only realistic option of free agents was just Melo.

I don't think any one knew how much Lebron thought about Cleveland, Its one of those things you think about in your own intimate thoughts and as much shit as I talked about him not having it "in him" to go back, I knew deep down inside he did because Bron is not a villain, he doesn't wear that suit well.

When it comes to Gasol... I hate to say it but good for him. The Lakers always fiddle with the ideal of trading him.

The best the Lakers could have done this off season is sign Melo and resign Gasol but the best so far is a trade for J. Lin:laugh: kinda pathetic but fuck it. If we were in the east could be in the upper bracket of teams.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I sort of feel bad for Dwayne wade, bc he got the royal screw job

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
You think so? I think he got hooked up. Miami wouldn't have won like they did if they didn't team up like they did.

I mean he opted out of his contract for LeBron to resign with the heat.
LBJ joins Cleveland, then bosh gets a max contract with the heat
Meanwhile D Wade hasn't signed with anyone . . . That I know of

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I mean he opted out of his contract for LeBron to resign with the heat.
LBJ joins Cleveland, then bosh gets a max contract with the heat
Meanwhile D Wade hasn't signed with anyone . . . That I know of
True. Maybe he would have opted out no matter what instead of taking the Kobe way out.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So the Cavs don't want to trade Wiggins for Love (the smart move IMO) and the Wolves want Wiggins in any trade. If you're the Cavs do you bite the bullet and do the trade or do you hedge your bets that Minnesota is unable to trade Love until the deadline then offer a future first round pick for him? Will LA try to trade for him this summer?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I saw bits of Wiggins in the summer league game they did and he's quick for a tall guy.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
So the Cavs don't want to trade Wiggins for Love (the smart move IMO) and the Wolves want Wiggins in any trade. If you're the Cavs do you bite the bullet and do the trade or do you hedge your bets that Minnesota is unable to trade Love until the deadline then offer a future first round pick for him? Will LA try to trade for him this summer?

If Bron is giving you 2 years... Yes...Yes you do trade Wiggins for K-Love but not much more.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I think it would be worth it to trade Wiggins. Young talent is good, but too much young can be very frustrating.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If Bron is giving you 2 years... Yes...Yes you do trade Wiggins for K-Love but not much more.

His contract is two years so he can wait till the new TV contract is signed then then he can do a 5 year max at the higher cap.