GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee??

• Of course. Power rules. 470 hp wins.

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • No. Superior interior is only reason to own a car.

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Who is Plac/2013R?

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Get something else entirely.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Get another GTI. Autobahn. Options. Duh.

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Stupid NEEK pole. I will not vote (but just did).

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
That's a good deal on the CX-5. Plus 0% interest. Sell the xterra, pay a little down to cover the tax, keep the rest of the xterra money in savings and own a new vehicle with a reasonable monthly.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
That's a good deal on the CX-5. Plus 0% interest. Sell the xterra, pay a little down to cover the tax, keep the rest of the xterra money in savings and own a new vehicle with a reasonable monthly.

naw, we'd still put the $14k down.. its like free money to us. We need a low payment, our monthly bills are tight.

JhnR

Banned
Jiggsaw killer in the house

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Even in the snow, FWD is ample. I deal with it annually.

Modern FWD vehicles in the snow are no problem. Stability control really keeps things in line if the rear starts to get squirrely.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I love the CX5. Nice interior, solid car for the money.

Much better daily wifemobile than the Xterra.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Mazda also told me that they use the same design as the Subaru AWD system, which is excellent. I don't know if that is true, but he said they share a lot of similar parts. Not just for snow.. but storms, mud, floods, whatever.

McQueen77

Banned
Sounds like the Mazda is the way to go. Good handling and fuel economy, the new gay active tranny is decent and nicer interior. My 2010 Mazda 3 had superior interior to my buddy's new outback. Exterior styling of Mazda is better too. You don't need AWD in the Bay Area broseph. That cvt is such a bummer man

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Mazda also told me that they use the same design as the Subaru AWD system, which is excellent. I don't know if that is true, but he said they share a lot of similar parts. Not just for snow.. but storms, mud, floods, whatever.

I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Subaru operates on a base 50:50 F/R AWD power ratio but can send up to 80-90% of the power to either end depending on conditions, whereas the Mazda operates on a 100% front-biased AWD power ratio in most conditions but can only send up to 50% to the rear wheels based on conditions.

The Mazda has the more efficient system.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Saw fucking Neek.. 3 mins from my house... Busy now selling the xterra , almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.