GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$3.7 billion requested to help illegal immigrants...

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

No Illegal Mexicans in Murica!
Who the fark would do all the hard work!!!!!? :bellyroll:

Poles? :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bell ends?? :iono:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Well we got some people who poke their heads into these threads from time to time and think everyone's getting personal. I play games against high school kids in DotA, I'm immune to personal attacks.

This made me laugh. Love your sense of humor :)

JhnR

Banned
These Americans are mad. Tell me something new. Obama sucks NUTZ

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

Stinger

Ready to race!
Last weekend I was at a small party of a dozen people: French, Swiss Germans, Czechs, Spaniards, Ukrainians, Japanese... all post doctorate scientists in their early 40's earning well over $150K/yr. working for top companies in the Bay Area. No Americans.

A large minority on the right want to keep populations from south of the border entering the US and taking "their" unskilled $30/hr work and turning them into $10/hr job.

And the world turns...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Last weekend I was at a small party of a dozen people: French, Swiss Germans, Czechs, Spaniards, Ukrainians, Japanese... all post doctorate scientists in their early 40's earning well over $150K/yr. working for top companies in the Bay Area. No Americans.

A large minority on the right want to keep populations from south of the border entering the US and taking "their" unskilled $30/hr work and turning them into $10/hr job.

And the world turns...

That "large minority" just happen to be the ones making the laws.

Stinger

Ready to race!
Hearing "large" and "minority" back to back seems funky to me but whatever.

A large minority just doesn't quite make it as a small majority ;)