GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Smooth Operator" CSGTI Build

Stevec717

Ready to race!
Well - here goes. Picked up my 4 door Carbon Steel GTI on March 16th. Looking forward to enjoying it for many years to come and do some upgrades.
Here's my criteria:
Close to stock look - subtle and classy changes only
Just enough to say - "Cool" and "I Wonder what's different"
Performance (Power and Handling a must)
Sound - Enough to be interesting, but not obnoxious

So, no pics to start - it's Winter here in Rochester and I haven't been able to keep it clean for more than a day yet.

I got the Stage 1 APR flash a week ago and what a difference! Can't wait to keep going.

Stevec717

Ready to race!
First Upgrade - New South Boost Gauge

Just got a New South Performance Boost Gauge and Vent Mount kit. I'll be photo journalling this install and posting tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Just hooked it up to a 9V battery and the color changing is very cool!:thumbup:

Steve

Stevec717

Ready to race!
Weather has sucked so not much progress. Completed first Oil Change today at 1000 mi.
Put WeatherTech rear floor tray in. Got my BSH bushing in the mail this weekend. Also have to install that.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Picturessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You're picking it up this Wednesday?!? ;):laugh:

but seriously, congrats!