GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Going to K&H Rads next week.....

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Fredf , I know your happy with the service at K&H but maybe it would be worth the drive to Georgetown to get another opinion . The changes in the tune should make you laugh out loud. I will volunteer my 2010 for you to drive and compare to yours . Number comparisons are great but nothing beats seat of the pants feel . If you can come to the Burlington , Hamilton area you can eliminate any doubt you have on wether it's worth it or not . And why would you not take APR's advice to send some charts there the ones that developed the tune ?

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Boner: That's a generous offer you have made. I do go to Hamilton occasionally in the summer and I will pm you before I do.
For now, I have just resigned myself to the fact that either I don't know how to drive or else APR just hasn't done it for me.

I do have a smile on my face when I drive this car. It just isn't much broader because of the tune.

If the dyno confirmed the hp gain and the boost was high enough, I don't know that H2Sport would have anything to offer.

But thanks for the advice.