GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Double core" FMIC from CX Racing

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Bottom Core Thickness = 5"

Good luck trying to fit that behind the stock GTI front bumper cover. The 3" thick FMIC I have was a tight fit even with some "minor" modifications to the back of the bumper cover.

http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/ETS-95-99-Eclipse-2G-DSM-7-Street-Intercooler.html

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
:lol: Bumper?! Who needs a bumper?? Removed my bumper and my IAT's are 0.56 degrees above ambient, bro.

doug@frankenturbo

Turbos Galore
You had me interested until I saw the pricetag. That intercooler needs to be half that cost. Lacking that happening, go with a TwinterCooler arrangement of some sort. That configuration works brilliantly up to and past 22psi of steady (not peak) boost.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
You had me interested until I saw the pricetag. That intercooler needs to be half that cost. Lacking that happening, go with a TwinterCooler arrangement of some sort. That configuration works brilliantly up to and past 22psi of steady (not peak) boost.

I bet the intercooler is less than $100 if you buy it separate from the pipes. Still too damn high but nonetheless.

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
I'm not trying to sell or buy this thing believe me. I just thought it was weird and posted it. That said for those who want to know if you buy just the intercooler I think its like $275ish.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Still too much and it WONT fit our cars. CC's have a different radiator support and crash bar, compared to Golf's.