GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Italy

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Ciao e benvenuto!!!!:D :thumbsup:

Troppo lontano...........:(

Dai, se c'e` qualche festa o evento di Volkswagen al Nord, un giro lo posso venire a fare :thumbsup::burnrubber:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Heh I was being facetious with the amigos. Anyways thanks for the tips! My first trip will be mid-April. Can't wait!

Sincerely, XGC75

Dadexx

ciao amigos.

Going to be doing a bunch of travelling to Italy (Fabriano) for the forseeable future. I may even relocate there sometime! What do I need to know?

1) Woking on the language. I took latin for a while so many words are somewhat familiar. I suck at the pronunciation, though.

2) Driving. Going to be renting a car. I've been driving stick since I could drive so that won't be an issue, but anything regarding traffic? How are cops?

3) Food. Anything to avoid (shady chains, etc)

4) Things that would get me into trouble socially that is uncommon here in the US.

Well, Fabriano isn't a good place to learn Italian, but you'll find a warm welcome :)
It's not so hard to learn it.
For the 2nd point, cops are permissive, but you should observe speed limits, using seat belts and not talking on cell phones except with earphones (the tickets are higher than in your country).
Food. You must visit "Il Piacere Della Carne". It's a fantastic restaurant. You can find more advices on tripadvisor :thumbs:
For the last point, i don't know what do you mean. Can you write me an example?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Well, Fabriano isn't a good place to learn Italian, but you'll find a warm welcome :)
It's not so hard to learn it.
For the 2nd point, cops are permissive, but you should observe speed limits, using seat belts and not talking on cell phones except with earphones (the tickets are higher than in your country).
Food. You must visit "Il Piacere Della Carne". It's a fantastic restaurant. You can find more advices on tripadvisor :thumbs:
For the last point, i don't know what do you mean. Can you write me an example?

Awesome! Soundslike you're familiar with the area. I'll be sure to check out il Piacere.

On the last point, I call them social colloquialisms. Things like pointing the bottom of your feet at another in Iraq.

Sincerely, XGC75

Dadexx

Understood.
Well, you'll never be in trouble with that.
An advice: you should rent a diesel car. The gasoline is more expensive here than in other countries. ;)

Mesty

Hello, I'm in Italy for only a few more months. Does anyone know of any shops that do wraps and can do demon eyes for headlights in the Brescia area?
Thanks!

Ciao, sono in Italia solo per pochi mesi. Qualcuno sa di negozi che fanno gli involucri e possono fare gli occhi dei demoni per i fari nel Brescia?
Grazie!