GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
doubt it... one thing Eye do in this world is stay far away from crazy drivers and far from bumpers but thanks for the 'click bait'... all good bro :D

Eye don't think you read my post. Probably missed the bolded part.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Eye don't think you read my post. Probably missed the bolded part.

:drinking: thanks bro...

but....aren't EYE... dammit.. bought into the hypemachine :burnrubber:

is it bro or brah? Never seem to get it right. Those GLI's are twitchy...

Now that Canada has the RS3 sedans I've been trying to justify to the wife why I would look really good in a $70K suit....so far; not working. Could use some help... maybe i should start a go fund me page...kidding not kidding...sorry not sorry..

dwilson15

I have a pretty good one.
Happened last weekend, a current gen Audi A3 pulled up to me at a light. He gunned it, so I play catch up. Caught up to him and let off, he continued going faster. I stayed back and let him gun it at around 80+ on a 50 past a speed camera. Watched the light flash and had a good laugh. Ended up catching him at the next light and he wouldn't even look over

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Tpjmkmqqzxcg h. B v. Cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
This morning I had an older Camry wanting to play as I took the back roads to work. There is this one near 90 degree curve on that particular route that I took with relative ease, as I drive that route quite often. The Camry, however, almost ended up in the ditch by going stupid wide on it. Judging by the photos online, it was a 2002 to 2006 model.

So what gives? Are Camry's really that bad at handling, is the suspension shot, or did that driver truly suck?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
This morning I had an older Camry wanting to play as I took the back roads to work. There is this one near 90 degree curve on that particular route that I took with relative ease, as I drive that route quite often. The Camry, however, almost ended up in the ditch by going stupid wide on it. Judging by the photos online, it was a 2002 to 2006 model.

So what gives? Are Camry's really that bad at handling, is the suspension shot, or did that driver truly suck?

It’s a fucking Camry. What were you expecting?? SMH lol

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
It’s a fucking Camry. What were you expecting?? SMH lol

I dunno man. Have you seen the TRD camry and avalons? They look pretty cool. Supposed to have some stiff suspension and what not.

Walahmelons

Got to have a little fun with a last gen Mazdaspeed 3 on the way home from class the other day. Went from a 40 and he was neck and neck until he had to shift, and I pulled away after that. DSG saves the day lol. Not sure if anything was done to it or not, but was a pretty good run.

Had a 4.0L V6 Mustang want to run me from a 40 and just for the sake of wiping the smirk off his face I ran him and had a bus length by the top of third lol

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Recently while in Mexico a ~2017 f-pace s decided to pick on the wrong gti and met his fate by almost 2 bus lengths by the time he realized that it was over, and it didn’t take long lol!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Recently while in Mexico a ~2017 f-pace s decided to pick on the wrong gti and met his fate by almost 2 bus lengths by the time he realized that it was over, and it didn’t take long lol!

LOL.... man i wish i lived in the K04 life.. .gonna tell the wife clutch is going and will cost me $5K...should be enough for clutch/K04 right? :lol::laugh:

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
If you’re doing the work yourself it should be under $5k for clutch and K04. There’s a bnib apr k04 with software for $2400 in the classified section.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Ran a new ctsv from about 30 to 90. He was slowly pulling on me, my bumper was at the middle of his car. Afyer we ran got caught at a light and he asked me if I was turbo charged. LOL, naw man it's just a real stout NA. I dont think I would have beat him obviously but I did feel good putting up a fight. I'm ko4 MT with supporting mods.

ksandman

Ready to race!
My battery just exploded when I went to turn my car on #coolstorybro lmfao
IMG_8126.JPG