GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possibly Moving To Dallas

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Welcome. I've lived in Dallas since 2011. I'm fond of the Lake Highlands/Casa Linda/Lakewood area since I enjoy biking & those area's are so close to the lake.

I have lived Downtown for the last few years & I enjoy it as well. It has it's drawbacks of course, but I'm across the street from my office & I'm walking distance from many places to go "out" at. Not recommended if you have kids tho - which it looks like you don't.

EDIT***In reading the entire chain - I just saw you moved here, welcome!***

Thanks man! Let me know if you go to any meets.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Highland Park? Hope both of you make decent coin because HP is far from cheap. HP is not the place to be if you're DINK's honestly.

M-Streets and Uptown would be your best bet.

Actually ended up in Lake Highlands. Wanted M-Streets, but all that was available were shacks and we couldn’t wait any longer.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Actually ended up in Lake Highlands. Wanted M-Streets, but all that was available were shacks and we couldn’t wait any longer.

Still a good area, can't go wrong with that.

imtimmy

Ready to race!
Cadubya, would you possibly be interested in a new set of oem R sideskirts that I'm trying to sell? Wrapped and primed still, local in DFW area as well.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Cadubya, would you possibly be interested in a new set of oem R sideskirts that I'm trying to sell? Wrapped and primed still, local in DFW area as well.

Already got a set. Thanks though.

NarcNarwal

Mate, check out the area around Legacy West. It’s right at the cross of Dallas Tollway and 121. Gorgeous new area with townhouses and the like. Not sububurban by any means with quick access to the tollway to get you into downtown. Rent isn’t bad, very clean, best area for things to do other than downtown.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Cadubya how's Dallas so far? It's funny my wife and I have also been considering moving from chciago to Dallas, Houston or Denver lol. How's the housing/cost of living compare so far?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Cadubya how's Dallas so far? It's funny my wife and I have also been considering moving from chciago to Dallas, Houston or Denver lol. How's the housing/cost of living compare so far?

Amazing! For the price our our condo in the city back in Lakeview. We have a house and a pool with a 15 minute commute downtown. Car scene is great down here. Weather is much better for more of the year.

Current status