GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HUGE Uber-Stealth Audio Sale!!! 30% off Storewide

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
I have not done of these for several years now. However, this markes 10 years of building VW boxes for me, so I figured that was worth celebrating.

I looked up the prices for my original boxes, and I am rolling back everything to 2008 prices.

30% off your purchase (excludes carpet) with coupon code: Summer$ale2018

No minimum order, no maximum savings, just a full 30$ off anything you want!

Visit the site: www.uberstealthaudio.com

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
I think my favorite mod is your box, really good quality too.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
I am glad you enjoy it still. However, it seems demand is dropping for them, so this may be the last year I produce them.

Hopefully some people jump on the sale

clownish

just clowning around
I am glad you enjoy it still. However, it seems demand is dropping for them, so this may be the last year I produce them.

Hopefully some people jump on the sale

If I beg again for a new logo plate on my sub box, willing to pay for a new one, will I get one this year? I asked last year but to no avail. I bought an amp rack to match my sub box - got the amp rack, love it, but my sub box still has its damaged logo plate and I just want an undamaged logo since its nice.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Just letting you know i reduced prices further today. I actually moved to real shipping costs at checkout, so i removed what i had added in to cover free shipping. This should make prices cheaper for most people as i am in the central US, and i had cost added shipping coat to coast. People on the coasts should see little change in total cost

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
If I beg again for a new logo plate on my sub box, willing to pay for a new one, will I get one this year? I asked last year but to no avail. I bought an amp rack to match my sub box - got the amp rack, love it, but my sub box still has its damaged logo plate and I just want an undamaged logo since its nice.
Sorry i did not see this. I honestly have not used a log on the box for several years, so i will see if i can did up the size of it. I did several versions with carved wood, and later color stickers on them. If i can find the old cad drawing, i may be able to fit in a carved one, but the current sale has got me pretty busy so it may be a few weeks before i get around to it.

clownish

just clowning around
Sorry i did not see this. I honestly have not used a log on the box for several years, so i will see if i can did up the size of it. I did several versions with carved wood, and later color stickers on them. If i can find the old cad drawing, i may be able to fit in a carved one, but the current sale has got me pretty busy so it may be a few weeks before i get around to it.

Absolutely willing to pay for it - just want an undamaged logo plate to finish off my sub and amp racks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: