GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownish

just clowning around
110 octane since summer is ending. Gunna run it the rest of summer for kicks. +30whp? Who knows. Car feels good tho. Bought eight 5 gallon cans of Sunoco gt plus which should last till almost the end of the season since work is crazy and I’m barely driving it. Also had to empty the tank so I was stressing driving around my neighborhood with a predicted 5 miles left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
"Yeah" - James Hetfield

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Pretty good weekend here too. Worked on the car saturday then went to dinner and a comedy show with the gf. Sunday had her sister and boyfriend over for some bbq, made a ton of food and drank beers in the back yard.

Car status?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Wedding was tons of fun. Cant feel my feet. After party was at a place called Rubi Agave. That place was nuts!!! Had some delicious BBQ at a place called Dukes Blues and BBQ in East Dundee.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Good weekend was good. Finished the AR build and tested it.

Very happy with the outcome. Ordered a few mags and a new mount for my optic to really put the icing on top and be done with it.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
yep, 45 min line to get in cause every car had to angle in and go up slowly :laugh:

That taco place they had there though, lawd so good. Of all the cars there id say maybe 5% were focused on performance .

# Porsche wheels, rotiforms, bags and wrapz ya'll

accurate

What about the mexican food doe?

Mexican food was the rehearsal dinner. Home made by the father of the groom... soooooo goooooddd! Wedding dinner was chicken parm.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mexican food was the rehearsal dinner. Home made by the father of the groom... soooooo goooooddd! Wedding dinner was chicken parm.

cant go wrong with something fried, under a pile of sauce and topped with bunch of cheese

this applies for a lot of dishes^ :laugh:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
i think the funniest/worst part for some people (pics dont do it justice..).. was the entrance to the runway had a large lip that sternce crowd was ripping off bumpers on. :/

LOL Classic, how many cars lost thier bumpers? They pretty much all have air dont they, why not just raise the damn bags :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL Classic, how many cars lost thier bumpers? They pretty much all have air dont they, why not just raise the damn bags :iono:
not all of them, some of those older mk1/mk2s are static with them little spoke wheels/tires

Gotta keep those scene points man.

this^

Relevant photo , the red mk5 (tony)...right before we started cruise to the show...

Some dude walks up to him..
"hey buddy, you have a massive puddle of coolant coming out from your car."

Appears to be some type of coolant to turbo line, he picked up some coolant from somewhere.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
not all of them, some of those older mk1/mk2s are static with them little spoke wheels/tires

this^

Relevant photo , the red mk5 (tony)...right before we started cruise to the show...

Some dude walks up to him..
"hey buddy, you have a massive puddle of coolant coming out from your car."

Appears to be some type of coolant to turbo line, he picked up some coolant from somewhere.

Is that a Tony Hawk sticker on the mk2?

Status
Not open for further replies.