GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling all Toronto & GTA mkvi owners...

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
Okay...so I was thinking that we can just go to the Queensway meet for tonight. Then establish a more convenient date later on.

super steve

Ready to race!
lol... jman, i dont think yorkmill and leslie is a central place considering that there are alot of other members from the west side of GTA.
can everyone post your location and time avail? and then we will go from there.

Located @: yonge and finch

Avail time: I am very very flexible. has to be nights after 7 if the meet is on weekends tho.

no one here is into photography?

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
There is a show n shine every Tuesday at the mall on Dorval in Oakville in front of the Boston Pizza. I was there with my Shelby last week . Seems to be lots of room if anyone in the west end is interested in going June 1st I will bring the MK6. Think it may freak the hot rodders out a bit to see a bunch of VW's. I live in the Stoney Creek area so Toronto is a little out of the way to get to . It starts about 4:00 pm and runs till dark. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
I am down for anything...I just want to see the local MK6's in the GTA. So, if anybody is down for the drive ]I am down.

jman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going to Springfling too... how about a meetup first and then cruise in together?

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
I'm going to Springfling too... how about a meetup first and then cruise in together?

Sure, I plan on going early to make sure there is space. If you wanna meet up before thats cool. I was thinking about getting there for 10 am or earlier. What time is good for u and where?

super steve

Ready to race!
i almost went yesterday but i had to pick up springs...
getting them installed today if i can locate axle bolts in stock

hopefully i can make it next week

zee

Go Kart Champion
Ah...you are going LoWeR. After checking out the idub crew last night, I seriously want to go lower too, NOW! They are a bad influence on us.:lol:

What kind of spring did you get? H&R super sports? I have been checking out the prices at essexdistributors.com and they have just raised the prices. I'm kicking myself for not getting it sooner.

super steve

Ready to race!
I was trying to decide between h&r sports 1.2inch neuspeed 1.0inch and eibach 0.8inch
I am planning to run these on stock dampers for now so i couldnt afford a heavier drop like super sports

ended up getting 1.0inch neuspeed springs

On a side note,
Anyone mention hatch leak to their dealer? apparently there is no recall for the rear hatch leak in canada yet. only the secure wire in driver footwell with zip tie and install sticker on fan shroud.

I really want to get the leak fixed hopefully canada will have the recalls in system soon

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
Sherway Gardens would be good for me. I live in Etobicoke. And I have a great DSLR and some high-end lenses to snap some photos.

super steve

Ready to race!
i realized i cant make it this thursday, its my girlfriend's birthday. I will try to make it the thursday after