GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New MKVI owner in 905

VDub905

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine about a month ago. Just found the forum.

Wanted to say hello and see who else is around my area. I don't see too many MK 5 or 6's around.

If you do see a Carbon Grey Metallic 3-Door MKVI, Detroit Wheels, and no tint (yet).....that will be me.

jjkh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi VDub905

I know how you feel when I got my car late last year I didn't see another MKVI GTI for a long time. They are out there. I've been getting quite a bit of stares from pedestrians and other drivers. It must be the Detroit wheels shining in the sun. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum!

CadMan

Ready to race!
Hello and welcome to the forum

Another MKVI bombing around B'Town awesome. What part of town you from?
I'm in the J-section near Proffessors Lake.

Have only seen one other GTI in the area, CW 3dr at Trinity Common.

I'll keep my eyes out for yeah.

Oh! and Congrats on the great car choice.

VDub905

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a bit north of you. Mayfield and 10 area. Good to know there are a few out there.

GTI 388

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine about a month ago. Just found the forum.

Wanted to say hello and see who else is around my area. I don't see too many MK 5 or 6's around.

If you do see a Carbon Grey Metallic 3-Door MKVI, Detroit Wheels, and no tint (yet).....that will be me.

Welcome aboard!

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Just learned how to post pictures so hear it goes .

Last edited:

CadMan

Ready to race!
Nice car! Its identical to my GTI. I don't have Nav though.

Based on his picture neither does he???

I only see 3 buttons on each side, that means no Nav. right?

I want those mats though, need to find a special deal on those!

zee

Go Kart Champion
I don't have Nav. It's 4 buttons on each side if you have it.

Spotted you today at Spingfling. I was wearing a plaid hat and took a few pictures of you as you rolled in. I waited for you to park then could not locate you thereafter. When I saw you next, you were in your car preparing to leave.

I'll stop by to say Hi next time...I also met and spoke to ZIPNVW and JJKH. The other Mk6 owners were all from vwvortex.

jjkh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Boner

Yes I saw your car at Springfling too. I remember ur H2Sport license plate. Nice for you to have showed up.

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
It would have been nice to have met. Were you guy's parking beside each other ? I think the Red one had GTI plates on the seat lifts can you get them locally ? Let me know the next meet you plan to go to and I will try and meet up with you there.