GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Springfling 2010

zee

Go Kart Champion
I hope the pictures are decent as I'm new to this picture taking stuff and just honing my skills, plus I did a rookie mistake and didn't notice the smudge on the lens.
Give me a few more months and I should be a pro.:D

The weather was windy at first, but warmed up at about 2pm. I had fun.

Notes of the day:
-LED taillights look 1 billion times HOTTERRRRRRR & COOLERRRRRRR than photos. Even when off.
-APR's RSC exhaust looks damn good.

VDUB lesson of the day
1: BBS
2: Lower it!
3: Roof rack
"You are a nobody in the vdub land unless you own a BBS style wheel." I saw a guy with an old worn MK2 with rough body, but he had a single orange BBS style wheel tied to his roof rack to maintain his status.:lol: I did not get a picture of the car because my battery died, but you can see it in one of the pictures with the Black 2dr Mk6.

Both Black 2-door GTIs are lowered. The one with the roofrack has vmax coils...and the other(with APR cat-back) has H&R super sport springs.

The Mk6 GTI count was 9.
TR 4door - 1
CW 4door - 2
CW 2door - 1
CSG 4door - 2
DBP 4door - 1
DBP 2door - 2

The Mk6 Golf count was 2.
Shark Blue - 1
United Grey - 1

The Mk6 Golf Wagon count was 1. Jetta Sportwagon (USA) = Golf wagon/variant (Canada & Rest of world)
Shark Blue

ps. You can get a glimpse of me in the picture with the Mk6 APR exhaust.

APR RSC below

Note the orange BBS wheels on the left

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Nice post! Pics are my fav:thumbup:

jjkh

Passed Driver's Ed
After seeing them in real life the LED taillights FTW!!!!:thumbup::drool:

Bubuski - I didn't expect you do post all the pictures you took but now that I see them all I'm glad you did. Good job!!:clap:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, great collection of cars and pics. Love the black Jetta with plaid. Thanks for posting them up.

I don't think I'll own BBS but Golf R LEDs are scheduled for delivery this week :)

zee

Go Kart Champion
After seeing them in real life the LED taillights FTW!!!!:thumbup::drool:

Bubuski - I didn't expect you do post all the pictures you took but now that I see them all I'm glad you did. Good job!!:clap:

I was just too lazy to sort them out but its easier to look them over on the forum and decide what to do differently next time. Thanks for the compliment and it was nice meeting you.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a great turnout! Thanks for sharing :).
Nice post! Pics are my fav:thumbup:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures.

Wow, great collection of cars and pics. Love the black Jetta with plaid. Thanks for posting them up.

I don't think I'll own BBS but Golf R LEDs are scheduled for delivery this week :)

It was driven by a lady. I loved the way the Jetta GLI looked with the wheels, but it was off a Lexus. Still stunning though as you can see eyes all over it in the photos.

zee

Go Kart Champion
That didn't take long. I re-compress the images and upload them to flickr.com

<Done>