GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 parts

Doclively79

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, I’m trading my 2012 MK6 in for a 2013 MK6r and unfortunately some of the parts won’t transfer over. So I’m just gonna sell them.

I have a brand new Cobb AP and a SPM TBE for sale. I’m in the Austin area so local would be great but I could probably shop at your expense.

I also have a full airride kit I bought for $2,200 and didn’t install that I might sell for what I paid. Comes with airbag v2 programmer, airbags, yellow koni shocks, tank, compressor, all line wiring etc and a set of Miro 398s with tires.

Also looking at just selling it for what I owe with everything on it. I owe $9,780 so I would sell it for $10,000. Or $2,500 down and take over my payments of $367 a month with monthly proof of insurance.

Last edited:

Auwdee

Hey guys, I’m trading my 2012 MK6 in for a 2013 MK6r and unfortunately some of the parts won’t transfer over. So I’m just gonna sell them.

I have a brand new Cobb AP and a SPM TBE for sale. I’m in the Austin area so local would be great but I could probably shop at your expense.

I also have a full airride kit I bought for $2,200 and didn’t install that I might sell for what I paid. Comes with airbag v2 programmer, airbags, yellow koni shocks, tank, compressor, all line wiring etc and a set of Miro 398s with tires.

Can you ship the SPM to 32738? If so how much? Do you have pictures as well? Thanks in advance!