GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon mirror caps

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Has anyone tried out the urotuning carbon mirror caps? Says they are replacements but I'm wondering if they are just similar to China caps from Ebay. I dont want to deal with any fading or clear peel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

D2JML

never dealt with them, but ive bought gloss black caps from china,

£14 for the pair, very cheap

but the fitment was exact that of OEM with no gaps etc and colour is perfect, with no fade of colour etc

cchase__

Ready to race!
All the caps are basically the same, made from the same manufacturer in china. There's either the stick-on one or the replacement.

93serprise

Ready to race!
I purchased the carbon fiber caps from Urotuning but the fitment wasn’t great. In fact one of the caps flew off on my way back from work 2 weeks ago. 130 bucks down the drain [emoji20] sux majorly because they looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
I purchased the carbon fiber caps from Urotuning but the fitment wasn’t great. In fact one of the caps flew off on my way back from work 2 weeks ago. 130 bucks down the drain [emoji20] sux majorly because they looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is for the responses everyone. That sucks dude. They say they are oem then layed with carbon. But if the fitment sucks I'll pass on those.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

adema69

Ready to race!
I've had the carbon replacement ebay caps on for about 3 years. The none stick on ones they are good but now they are starting to come apart unfortunately.