Last edited:
Red x's !!! :iono:

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Mmmmm. Royal! ;)

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
ha ha - in for more pix

these tarmacs are taking forever to get here.. they said mid of next week they'll arrive in the US then its about 5-10 days for shipping. so 2 weeks out. installing coils tomorrow so i don't have to worry when they get in. ill just raise them up for now and drop it all the way down when the new wheels come in

Dave!

Ready to race!
these tarmacs are taking forever to get here.. they said mid of next week they'll arrive in the US then its about 5-10 days for shipping. so 2 weeks out. installing coils tomorrow so i don't have to worry when they get in. ill just raise them up for now and drop it all the way down when the new wheels come in

wait what?!?! "arrive in the US"???
sooo whose making them then?! could be anyone!
I honestly thought that they were making their wheels in-house. what a turnoff. it's probably not too late to get a refund.
not trying to burst your bubble dood, it's just that you really don't know what kind of wheels you're getting. i'd DEFINITELY ask for more info about whose actually producing them.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
wait what?!?! "arrive in the US"???
sooo whose making them then?! could be anyone!
I honestly thought that they were making their wheels in-house. what a turnoff. it's probably not too late to get a refund.
not trying to burst your bubble dood, it's just that you really don't know what kind of wheels you're getting. i'd DEFINITELY ask for more info about whose actually producing them.

fifteen52 the new tarmacs... they are coming from the UK. the UK alrdy has them :(

right, i know which company and wheels you're talking about. but where are they being made originally? in the UK? if so, then by who?

Interested as well

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
did you paint the back of your brake pad purple too??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
interesting.......