GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofit led bi xenon headlights.

golfhappy

Ready to race!
These were installed originally without the AFS kit. The projector lenses pointed way to the left and the lights at night were poor. The afs kit was bought from Carsystems.pl and this was installed. Working excellent. The problem is that there is a check left hand side light error keeps popping up! Ross tech was contacted and coding is said to be ok. The problem may lie in the left hand light unit. The mechanic is going to swap headlight units over at the next service to see if the fault switches side. What i have noticed is that if the headlight switch is in the off position and the car is started and left to run for say 20 seconds then switch the lights to auto no error! then turn the switch to sidelights no error! then to normal lights no error! to get an error if i turn the switch quickly i get an error. Same error if i leave the switch in the auto position and turn the car on i get an error! I did look at an expanded view of the headlights and there is a separate module inside for the led lights. any ideas?