GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Idk man I thought millenials were 90s babies till I looked this up.

Now I really don't think I connect with 90s the same after like '93.

really depends on how you were raised.

technically im a millenial but i identify as a baby boomer, i can do that cause 2018.

Doesnt really matter anyways, birth days will be non existent soon, cause #erasing history is all the rage right now

I'll take buffalo wild wings over portillos any day of the week.

no way, outside of the wings their food is meh

portillos at least you got options

have not heard good things about wingstop.

I like Portillos - I don't really have one too close to me so I rarely go. all their stuff is good, but I usually go for the Italian beef.

johnies beef is pretty good, its all about that au jus

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

technically im a millenial but i identify as a baby boomer, i can do that cause 2018.

Doesnt really matter anyways, birth days will be non existent soon, cause #erasing history is all the rage right now

LOL Baby Boomer? I don't even qualify as a baby boomer.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

no way, outside of the wings their food is meh

portillos at least you got options

have not heard good things about wingstop.

johnies beef is pretty good, its all about that au jus

Well if you get anything other than wings from a place that has wings in the name, you're kinda screwing up hard.

clownish

just clowning around
I get wings from a place called jammy buggars. And always call it jammy boogers in my heads. Last place around here with true 25cent wings. So good. So cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Seriously, I just identify as a 75 year old white male and reap all the senior citizen deals at restaurants. When you combine old age and white male privilege, you're pretty much unstoppable IIRC. God bless 2018.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I mean why stop at history? Fuck science, who needs it? ERASE IT ALL BECAUSE IT'S HURTING MY FEELINGS.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Seriously, I just identify as a 75 year old white male and reap all the senior citizen deals at restaurants. When you combine old age and white male privilege, you're pretty much unstoppable IIRC. God bless 2018.
lol i knew i liked you .

im all about matinee movies...er i mean when they actually release a decent movie which is not very often. last movie i went to see as Dunkirk...i know its supposed to be a "masterpiece" or whatever but it was boring af

I mean why stop at history? Fuck science, who needs it? ERASE IT ALL BECAUSE IT'S HURTING MY FEELINGS.
lol i knew i liked you

can someone clarify is using profanity is fine within this thread or not? cause id love to stop censoring my language.

Frank is NFG i see
bdubs is nothing special, but their mango habanero sauce is some of the best I have tasted.

pro tip if you ask for bleu cheese crumbles they infact have them...they call themselves a wing place but never offer bleu cheese crumbles wtf.

:iono:

lunch special price is one of the best values out there

good value on the sauce 3 pack if you like to cook wings at home

BART...what is Mabotech m380h w/tune? :iono:

I get wings from a place called jammy buggars. And always call it jammy boogers in my heads. Last place around here with true 25cent wings. So good. So cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bring 2 dozen in assorted flavors to mid ohio this year when we do a track day together :handshake:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Our meets are at bww. It can get old fast. Started switching up with wraps n such
Their buffali mac n cheese is good though.
I'll take buffalo wild wings over portillos any day of the week.
Das America for you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17:Clownish Decorates Lawn With Flying Ducks - In4pics

:burnrubber:

How is it?

Neutered. Rich and barely any timing. I need a LPFP upgrade. It can’t keep up with my HPFP demand. Probably just going to go straight to the corn once I find a suitable pump upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.